five.

Leilani Bree Preston • 18 • Freshman in College

Freshman in College

Fifteen minutes later Setty and Blu came back with the both of them holding bags they stood in the middle of the studio, and Setty  pulled a random chair to where they were standing and dropped the items on the chair and all we saw was a bunch of hair stuff.

I know I mentioned they didn't currently have it on them but I wasn't expecting them nor did I want them to actually go and buy it cause now I gotta do their hair.

"Since you wanna be lazy and act like you can't do my shit" Blu muttered and pulled me up from where I was sitting.

He brought me over to the chair filled with items he changed the chair out for an empty one then moved out of the way he changed seats Setty and sat down on the now empty chair.

Rolling my eyes I took off my jacket and put it near Shania so I wouldn't lose nor forget it.

Shifting my weight onto my other foot I stood there; irritated.

"You gonna sit here or tell me what hairstyle you want?" I asked.

"Leilani stop talking like that. Gangsta" Setty cut his eye at me and showed me a picture of normal twists from his camera roll.

Looking at the picture one last time I began parting his hair and used the hair grease to make the partings clean and straight.

As I made my parts and felt eyes on me making me self conscious "fuck y'all staring at?"

"Gotta see if you get my mans right" Nas said and moved closer so he could get a clear view of me doing the twists for Setty.

"Well whoever wants their hair done better have an idea of what they want. This takes about fifteen minutes to do so I ain't standing up here for hours til end" I finished the two twists and moved onto the other.

Blu got up and raked his arm around my shoulder like we buddies or something "you are way too comfortable" I mumbled and tried to push his arm off me.

"Bro stop acting like you don't want me" he replied and put his arm back around me.

"Setty come collect ya mans. No means no nigga" I groaned "plus you in the way and if you want your hair I suggest you move nigga".

Blu chuckled and moved behind me to put both arms around me and rested his head on top of mines "Leilani you ain't scary nobody" he chuckled once again finding every lil thing funny.

"I need Gotti to come beat ya ass for real" and just as I said that Gotti walked back into the room and pulled C Blu off me in which he obviously felt a type of way about it and they both start to play fight by the couch.