thirty three.

Leilani Bree Preston • 18 • Freshman in College

Freshman in College

I've been up for a minute now and all I've been doing is sipping on herbal tea since I woke up this morning with a sore ass throat, couple hours later and my damn voice is gone.

I wasn't even doing that much yesterday so I didn't even understand how my shit just disappeared on me.

Shania texted me and told that her throat was a lil sore but after a while it left and she was cool, so I wanna know what the fuck I did wrong.

So I sat here sipping on this tea watching videos from yesterday on random people's IG stories, the video that had me was when I was throwing my shit back on Kay, his friends had him lean backwards as they held onto his arms.

And he obviously played right along with them, another video that got me was when me and Shania got mad at Dougie for splashing water all around the stage almost having me whoop his ass for the third time.

A lot of people were reposting videos having my mom lecture me at eight in the morning telling me she ain't send me down here to be shaking ass on random niggas but she don't know that this random nigga is my nigga.

I ain't even listen to half of the shit that she said I had placed the phone on the pillow and let her talk her shit and gave random hums whenever it felt necessary so she thought I was listening.

If she called me a bit later I would've listened but to call me so early and shout at me off the wake up I'm not listening to anything that comes out ya mouth.

"You aight?" Kay walked back into the bedroom and sat on the end of the bed.

I just shrugged my shoulders cause my throat was still sore I still couldn't believe my voice was gone.

I stood in the bathroom talking to myself for fifteen minutes until I accepted that I ain't getting it back for a couple of days, now my voice sound so annoying.

"Ya shit still hurting?" I nodded my head and put the coffee mug back on his desk "so how the fuck this gon work both of us can't be silent".

He saying this cause I'm the one that just talk and he's the one that listens, sometimes he can talk a whole lot. "Just say that you like my voice".

This shit sound so raspy when I talk.

"Ain't none special bout ya voice" he stood up off the bed and walked over to his dresser.

"Boy stop lying you love everything about me".

"Yeah aiight" he ain't deny it though.
He walked over and put a blue square shaped box in front of me "you not gon open it?"