twenty four.

Leilani Bree Preston • 18 • Freshman in College

Freshman in College

"My phone bouta die so can I use yours real quick?" He put his phone in my hand "thank you" I flipped down the mirrors to see what I look like cause I haven't checked all day "I look good for real" I muttered under my breath.

I played a lil bit with my hair and flicked it over my shoulder I went to his IG to take use the camera since it be looking better.

I stretched out my hand to get the full view then brought it closer to my face to record so I could send it to myself.

As I pressed the button this nigga got all up in the camera and put his hand loosely around my neck as he kissed my cheek making me smile in the vid but kinda suppressed it as I bit onto my bottom lip.

I ended the video and sat back to watch it "we go together real bad" I muttered as I watched the video over and over again.

"Post it" he instructed.

"I'm on your account" I said to hide the fact that Ion want people harassing me over this nigga. I don't think I've posted some that indicated that we're together but these people know everything anyway.

"No shit" he chuckled I sent it to myself and then I posted it and took one last vid before we had to go pick up Micah.

The video started off cute before he decided to ruin it by throwing up his set and doing gun motions, I rolled my eyes and ended the vid I saved it to his phone and sent it to myself.

"I need you go somewhere before I go home" I got off him lap and sat in the passenger seat.

"Where?"

"My baby dad's house" I shrugged as I looked around for a charger so I could tell Dayani I'm on the way so she could put everything together for Micah if she hasn't done it already.

I didn't hear anything from him so I looked up and saw him staring at me with that mean mug of his, "some wrong?"

"Ya ass getting me tight fuck you mean you got a baby dad?"

"What else it's supposed to mean? It mean I got pregnant by a nigga and I pushed the baby out my cat" I explained since he wanna act all confused but I love playing with him cause he take everything so seriously.

"Nah fuck allat I'm supposed to be your first and last so what nigga got ya ass pregnant?"

"I'm not telling you cause you're gonna boom him, I know you think my ass playing but I'm for real not" I said with a serious face "you can gimme baby number two" I moved up to kiss him but he moved his head away which was expected.