nineteen.

Leilani Bree Preston • 18 • Freshman in College

Freshman in College

A couple minutes have passed since I've been trying wake this nigga up as I am bursting to go toilet but his ass kept about some "I don't be waking up before 12" so he don't even know somebody trying to waking him up.

This nigga unfortunately had me back in one of his infamous headlocks with his whole body on top of mine. But I wanted know how we both ended up in this position cause it damn sure felt like we was wrestling in our sleep.

Pushing him back with my ass not thinking any of it I heard him let out a lil groan in my ear, immediately stopping I took a few seconds to quietly collect myself even though I was screaming inside.

"Kay?" I called out and used my free arm to tap on him since my other was trapped under my body, "can you get up I need to pee" I tapped him once again and no response.

Why this nigga sleep so heavy? "Kevin get ya ass up I need to go toilet" I said more louder and stern than before cause acting like a mother waking up her child for school don't work on him.

Trying to get him off me after the millionth time of trying to wake him up I felt his hands move around my waist.

"Yoo mami stop moving like that" he groaned and unwrapped his arm from around my neck I didn't even say nothing just rushed as fast as I could out of the bed and to the bathroom in time before I pisses on myself.
––

As I was in the bathroom I decided to shower and do things of that nature.

Kay thought his ass was slick talking bout he wanted to hop in the shower wimme cause he wanted to "save water" like this ain't your house why the fuck do you want to save water in somebody else house?

If it was his house maybe we coulda had a lil negotiation.

He decided to brush his teeth and wash his face whilst I was in the shower and we ended up having a full blown conversation while I was in the shower but I had him leave cause I needed to change.

Opening up the bathroom door I walked out and put my clothes in the dirty laundry basket. Des gave me a day for every Wednesday that I'm able to use the washing machine since I don't be washing my clothes with theirs.

Getting on the bed I sat in a cross legged position and wrapped the blanket around my body, "I'm up before twelve so what time is your shoot?"

"At two" he mumbled and put his phone down so his full attention was now on me, he put one of his arms behind the back of his head so he could lean on it "I ain't tryna do none though I'm just tryna chill" he shrugged and grabbed my hand.