eighteen.

Leilani Bree Preston • 18 • Freshman in College

Freshman in College

Both Layla and Leon ended up waking up so they helped me and Bree when making the cookies, Leon kinda slacked a lil bit cause his lil ass was still sleepy so I made him sit down and watch while me, Bree and Layla finished baking.

And because of this Layla, Bree and Leon been arguing about who gets to eat the most depending on how much effort they put in and Leon ain't letting that slide cause he was sitting out on the sidelines cause he was tired.

"Leon you're only getting two" Layla repeated for the hundredth time since they started arguing, "the two counts for the things that you did which was sit and watch".

"Layla you such a lil mean girl" I chuckled and stirred the mix around, "somebody put the parchment paper on the tray" I instructed and they all fought to do that one lil thing, "you know what? Let Leon do it".

"Whyyyy?" Layla whined and stomped her foot.

"Layla I'm not bout to deal with your crying so just let Leon do it" she dropped the box of the parchment paper and stood off to the side as Leon went to take her spot.

Their lil asses going on like we made one batch of cookies we made about three batches cause I done underestimated how much the mix was gonna make.

But as long as they taste good they're most definitely bout to be finished by time they wake up tomorrow.

"Bree come do this part, Imma help you" I kicked the stool so it could be in front of me and made Bree stand on it so she could put the cookies on the baking tray.

When she picked up the spoon I guided her hand with my own so she could get used to the movement and the correct amount before I could walk away.

"Layla you can come help Bree" she stopped sulking and a big ass smile widen on her face.

I kicked another stool that they had and put it next to Bree and did the same exact thing as Bree, I guided her hands at first then walked away once she caught the drift, standing back I took a few pictures of them and posted one to my IG story.

Me and Leon waited on them to finish and once they were done I took the baking trays and put them in the oven, I turned the temperature of the oven down a lil bit and we all went our separate ways.

I needed to lay down and rest my eyes.

Getting to my room I sat down on the vanity chair to take off my foot brace so I could get changed out of these clothes and most definitely have another shower as well as changing my damn bedsheets cause these lil kids walk up and down on the floor and then hop in my bed.