forty two.

Leilani Bree Preston • 18 • Freshman in College

Freshman in College

Sometimes I be forgetting how fast time really be moving as it was already June 15th meaning the big day for Kay to be performing his songs in front of a big ass audience.

"Kay you gotta up" I shook his body but he turned over with his back facing me "this what you get for staying up so late" I was telling him to go bed early but he insisted that he'll be good but now look at him.

"Gimme five minutes" his voice sounded muffled as his mouth was covered by the duvet.

"Yeah you said that fifteen minutes ago" I sighed "your manager been texting you, you for real need to get up".

He didn't answer or make any attempts to get out the bed he just laid there cooped up in the blanket so I did exactly what my moms used to do to me on the first day of school.

Getting off the bed I opened up the curtains and pulled the duvet right off his body and folded it up "he said that you can sleep after you do whatever you need to, so get up" I repeated.

"Word to my mother ya ass lucky that you my girl" he groaned and finally got up off the bed, he ran his palms over his face as he walked out the bedroom.

Now he bouta be so grumpy cause he can't for a couple hours like I wasn't constantly telling him to go to sleep like I'm his mother.

Unfolding the duvet I decided to just make the bed as nobody is going there until he gets home, I fixed the pillows by fluffing them back up and putting them back in their rightful place.

Finishing that, I let out a huff as I sat down on the bed as I ain't got nothing to do for a lil minute.

Kay gotta drop me back to my dad's crib, me and Nia get ready then we meet Kay and everybody at the venue.

But the way shit is currently going Ion think that's happening.

I didn't realise this whole time I had clothes in his crib, he told me that he made space for me in his closet so any clothes that I've left he just put them there so now I don't need to keep carrying bags back and forth.

So with that I currently had on a sundress that I somehow left behind with these cute lil sandals, I have no makeup on today cause it's so mother fucking hot outside so whenever the sun is beaming I stay in my natural state.

Sitting up as Kay walked back into the room I put my phone on my lap as he stood there covering his face with his hands "yoooo" he mumbled.