seventeen.

Leilani Bree Preston • 18 • Freshman in College

Freshman in College

Weeks later

A few weeks later my ankle was still fucked up I wasn't bothered to go to the hospital cause everyone kept telling me that it was just a sprain so I would fine and just cause I kept walking on it and shit I kept making it worse.

"Leilani?" A voice called out from behind the bedroom, they knocked on it one more time before they opened it, "your dad booked an appointment for you at the doctors later on today" Des informed as she stood by the door.

"Do you know the time he booked it for?"

"Four. So just in a couple hours" nodding my head she gave a small smile and left the bedroom, within these past few weeks I've kinda warmed up to Des a bit more because I realised that it wasn't her fault for what my dad did.

And the only person I should have a problem with is with him, Jahmar still ain't talking to me which I don't really care about and Leon warmed up to me a bit but is still hesitant.

But Des told me is cause he's shy and has bad anxiety when it comes to meeting new so he doesn't do it on purpose when it comes to not talking to people, so I've learnt to become patient with him.

I've been talking to Kay a lot more recently since I haven't been able to see him cause of my ankle and Backdoor not letting me leave the house until it gets better and he done took my key so if I up and leave I can't get back in.

So I haven't seen Blu, Dougie, Setty or anyone else cause of it and I wasn't rushing to see them either I needed a break from all the alcohol and outings since that night.

Shania's mom ended up wanting her home for however long cause her lil brothers came back from their dad's so she has to look after to them since her mom is working so it's just been me and Layla in this boring house doing absolutely nothing.

For the past hour and a half I've been googling the difference between a sprain, fractured and broken ankle I don't think I broke it cause I can still move it and I want to believe it's sprained but a sprain doesn't for this long.

And I didn't want no crutches and no cast, I'd rather they send me home with a pain reliever and one of them heat creams that's another form of a pain reliever.

Hearing my phone vibrate from next to me I leaned over to see a group FaceTime call from the iMessage group chat, groaning I picked up my phone and answered it, "is that Lani Flockaaaa?" Blu called out as he sat in the studio rolling a blunt.

"Heyyyy" I waved and sat my phone up against the screen of my laptop and slid it over to the slide so I could still watch my show.