forty seven.

Leilani Bree Preston • 18 •  Freshman in College

Freshman in College

So far my whole night been a blur when I had got into Shania's room to my surprise she had a bottle of Casamigos waiting on me at first I didn't even want to drink it cause I hate the taste of it but I eventually caved in.

After a couple shots my head started to spin so I had to lock in and finish my makeup, once we both managed to get ready and not look a mess we almost finished the bottle before we even left the bnb.

"Yo mami you sure you're good?" Kay asked me for the hundredth time even though I've repeatedly given him the same answer.

"Yes Kay I'm good" I was feeling a little bit thirsty but the yacht was approaching so I couldn't complain "just keep holding my hand".

"Nah you two needa stop drinking like on some real shit" Dougie said as he stared at me and Nia sitting on the those sun lounger chairs.

"First of all Dougie I'm not drunk I'm tipsy" and I wasn't even but my head was spinning a lil bit so it made it look like I was just yapping "so how we gon leave if the party is ass?"

"Ion fucking know, jump in the water or some" Dougie shrugged.

"So we just gonna have to make sure it ain't ass" Shania's ass slurred Ion know how she's the drinker out of all of us and she gets drunk quicker than all of us, but she can hold her liquor well I can't.

"Nah that yacht big as shit" I heard Camrin say as he walked over with a drink in his hand "why we still standing here though?"

"Cause we waiting on homegirl to come get Dougie and his friends" Shania said as snuggled up with her boo like she was about to fall asleep or something.

"Yo why ain't see her though? She bad?" Nas asked in between inhaling the smoke from his blunt.

"Yes nigga and don't try pushing up on ha til a nigga do what he need to do, you heard?" Nas held his hands up in a lil surrender as he let out a chuckle.

"Nah brodie Imma let you have it cause we all know you don't be getting bitches for real" and that was the starter for the argument about to happen on who has/ gets the most bitches.

"Who don't be getting bitches?" Dougie asked with nothing but shock and confusion in his tone.

"You nigga" Nas chuckled.

"Yoo Kay tell this nigga cause Ion know what his ass talking bout" Dougie shook his head and look around to see if he could find that girl he was talking about.