602.Ask her not to hate me

"Hold on for a second, I'll ask someone to take you to the hospital." Jungkook said.

Eunwoo shook his head and said, "Its not that serious sir. You should first save the kids and Yoongi."

"Yoongi?" Jungkook asked.

"David has a thing with Yoongi. Previously, he tried to get Yoongi killed by sending snipers but we were fast enough to get rid of them. He will surely target Yoongi and the kids." Eunwoo said.

Jungkook frowned and he asked, "Why didn't you tell me this before?"

"I warned Yoongi but he told me that I shouldn't tell you this because he wanted to accompany you for this. He didn't want to leave you alone." Eunwoo said.

Jungkook pursed his lips and said, "Alright, you stay here and don't move recklessly." Before getting up.

"Jungkook we have to move forward." Jin shouted.

When Jungkook nodded his head, Jin gave the orders and the entire team started walking towards the warehouse.

"We just have a few men left now." David said.

Kiara pouted her lips and said," That is sad."

"Sir Min Yoongi is coming forward." a man said.

"As soon as comes in contact with the kids, shoot him and the girl." David said.

Covering himself, Yoongi slowly made his way towards the kids.

When Jeonsan and Yuqi saw Yoongi, they shouted, "Uncle Yoongi."

When Yoongi saw a man who was standing not too far away from the kids, pointing a gun towards Yuqi, he cursed and quickly rushed towards her but what he failed to notice was the other man who was hiding not too far away from him, pointing his gun towards him.

"FIRE." David shouted.

*BANG*

*BANG*

The two kids closed their eyes in fear when the heard the loud gunshot.

When Jeonsan felt someone holding him tightly, he slowly opened his eyes and murmured, "Uncle Yoongi."

Holding a gun in one hand and the two kids with the other, Yoongi used all his left over strength to drag the kids towards a safe spot.

Leaning against the parapet, Yoongi closed his eyes and started breathing heavily. He had been shot on his back and chest.

When Jeonsan and Yuqi saw blood flowing out of Yoongi's wound and his freshly blood stained clothes, they started crying.

Placing his little hands on Yoongi's chest, Jeonsan tried to stop the oozing blood and said, "Uncle Yoongi, you have to go to the hospital."

Groaning in pain and his breathing turning heavy by every passing minute, Yoongi somehow managed to smile and said, "Don't worry about me okay? Just stay here with me and your dad will come and rescue you."

Turning to the left side when he saw a man who was busy loading his gun, Yoongi used all his leftover energy to lift the gun and shoot him but his hands kept shivering.

With his vision turning blurry and a strange kind of heaviness on his chest, Yoongi was about to put his gun down when he felt a pair of soft hands on his.

With Jeonsan supporting his shivering hand, Yoongi somehow managed to fire a shot, knocking the man out.

Letting go his gun, Yoongi smiled at Jeonsan and said, "You will grow up and become just like big brother, champ."

After a series of gunshots, the atmosphere fell completely silent.

When Yuqi saw Jungkook running towards them, she shouted, "Dada is coming here uncle Yoongi, he will save you and us."

When Jungkook saw Yoongi covered in blood, he quickly squatted down and patted his cheeks, "Yoongi wake up."

When Yoongi heard a familiar voice, he slowly opened his eyes.

"Don't worry, I'll take you to the hospital now. Nothing will happen to you okay?" Jungkook said before lifting him up.

"No, no big brother I don't have time." Yoongi said before groaning in pain.

"Shut up and don't talk much." Jungkook said.

"Oh my God Yoongi." Namjoon shouted.

"Quick help me place him on my back." Jungkook said.

Namjoon nodded his head and quickly placed Yoongi on Jungkook's back.

Jungkook quickly started rushing towards his car piggybacking Yoongi.

With his chin resting on his Jungkook's shoulder and his hands wrapped around Jungkook's neck, Yoongi said in a very hoarse voice, "Big brother, help me take care of Wendy and my baby."

"Stop talking nonsense and stay quiet." Jungkook shouted.

"Tell her that I am sorry for not keeping my promise and ask her not to hate me.. ask her not to hate-"

When Yoongi stopped talking and loosened his grip around his neck, Jungkook froze.

Placing him on the bonnet of the car, Jungkook patted Yoongi's cheeks and shouted, "Yoongi wake up. Hey, talk to me."

When Namjoon arrived there along with the kids, Jungkook shouted, "Go and call Jin."

Just then Jin and Jimin came running towards them.

"Jin, Yoongi he-"

"Step aside." Join said before checking Yoongi's vitals.

When Jin did not say anything, Yoongi panicked and he asked, "What happened? Why isn't he saying anything?"

"His vitals are really very weak, almost negligible. We have to take him to the hospital." Jin shouted .

"Namjoon get the car ready." Jungkook shouted.

…..

Hospital.

Looking at Yuqi and Jeonsan who were on the verge of crying, Jungkook squatted down in front of them and asked, "Are you two hurt anywhere?"

Looking at Jungkook with teary eyes, Jeonsan asked, "Dada will uncle Yoongi be alright?"

Hugging both of them, Jungkook closed his eyes and said, "Everything is going to be okay."

Holding her baby bump, Wendy ran towards the operation theatre, stumbling multiple times.

"Wendy stop." Jisoo shouted before rushing towards her.

When Jungkook saw Wendy, he quickly stopped her and said, "You shouldn't run like that."

Grabbing Jungkook's shirt, Wendy shouted, "How is he? I want to see him big brother."

Giving Wendy a hug, Jungkook patted the back of her head and said, "Sshh calm down first okay?"

"Yoongi- big brother-"

"Sshhhh don't worry. Nothing will happen to him." Jungkook said before guiding her towards a nearby bench.

"I'll get some water for you okay?" Jungkook said before walking away.

Looking at the operation theatre, Wendy closed her eyes and murmured, "You promised me that you will come back. You promised me that you will come."

…..