616.Thank you

Two weeks later.

"You really wanna do this?" Namjoon asked.

Delila frowned and asked, "What? Are you backing off now?"

Namjoon vigorously shook his head and said, "No I am not. I just thought maybe you don't want to."

Cupping his face, Delila asked, "What makes you think that I am not sure about this?"

Namjoon took a deep breath and said, "I am very nervous."

Tiptoeing, Delila gave him a peck on his lips and said, "I love you."

Grabbing her hand, Namjoon said, "Let's go." Before walking towards the marriage bureau office.

After visiting Wendy and the babies, Delila was so smitten by them that she demanded to have one and even threw away all the condoms inside the garbage bin as soon as they arrived home. A week after that, Namjoon proposed Delila and they decided to get married and start trying for a kid straight after that.

After almost an hour, Namjoon and Delila stepped out of the office along with their marriage certificates.

Looking at their marriage certificate with teary eyes, Delila caressed it and said, "Thank you Namjoon."

Wrapping his arms around her waist, Namjoon kissed her forehead and said, "Thank you for coming into my life honey and thank you for everything."

Wiping her tears away, Namjoon chuckled and said, "Why are you crying like that? People might think I forced you to marry me."

Delila chuckled and buried her face in his chest but no matter what, she couldn't stop her tears.

After everything that had happened to her in the past, Delila had lost hope. She thought she would never be able to lead a normal life like other women. She thought she would never find a man who would love her and treasure her like she is the most important person in his life. She felt dead from inside and she was living just for the sake of living but everything changed when Namjoon barged into her life.

Not only he did not care about her past but he also loved her and cherished her with all his heart. He made her feel special and with him, Delila never cared about her past. He made her forget all the bad memories by replacing them with new ones. He made her feel complete.

"Stop crying otherwise I'll punish you in bed tonight." Namjoon whispered.

Hitting him on his chest, Delila chuckled and said, "I'll punish you too."

"Well, you know that I can never say no to such pleasant punishment." Namjoon said.

….

Jeon mansion.

"Alright, dada is almost done." Yoongi said before changing his daughter's diapers.

Wendy who was currently feeding her son, chuckled and said, "Big Brother taught you well."

Yoongi smiled and said, "Yes."

After Wendy got discharged, Yoongi and Wendy temporarily shifted to the Jeon mansion. Everyone was helping them take care of the kids especially grandma Jeon and mother Jeon. The baby boy was named Min Hwan and the baby girl was named Min Misan.

Jeonsan and Yuqi were so happy to see the two little adorable buns that they constantly forced their parents to give them one too.

"Yoongi did Namjoon call you?" Wendy asked.

Yoongi shook his head and said, "No but why?"

"Weren't they supposed to collect their certificates today?" Wendy asked.

Yoongi nodded his head and said, "Yes they were, I'll call him later."

Just then Jeonsan entered the room and said, "Uncle Yoongi, Dada is calling you."

Yoongi nodded his head and said, "Champ, help me take care of Hwan and your aunt for a while okay?"

Jeonsan nodded his head and said, "Don't worry uncle Yoongi, I'll take care of them well."

…..

Inside Jungkook's study.

"Big brother, you called me?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah, come in." Jungkook said.

Gesturing him to sit down, Jungkook asked, "What are the kids doing?"

"They are taking their afternoon nap." Yoongi said.

"You can take leave for a few more months so that you can spend more time with the kids and Wendy." Jungkook said.

"Actually about that big brother, I don't mind the leave but I want to take care of Kiara first." Yoongi said.

Jungkook smiled and said, "She is all yours. When do you wanna do it?"

"Today." Yoongi said.

"You can do it some other day." Jungkook said

Yoongi shook his head and said, "My hands are itching and I cannot wait any longer."

Jungkook chuckled and said, "Alright, I'll ask Eunwoo to accompany you."

"I don't want anyone to accompany me." Yoongi said.

"He won't touch her, he will just sit beside you and do nothing." Jungkook said.

Yoongi nodded his head and said, "Okay boss."

….

Jungkook and Lisa's room.

Lisa was taking her afternoon nap when a Jungkook phone which was placed on the side table starting ringing continuously.

Lazily getting down from the bed, Lisa picked up his phone and was about to receive the call when someone snatched the phone from her hand.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook asked before shoving the phone inside his pocket.

Lisa frowned and said, "It was ringing continuously so I was-"

"It's fine, it's not so important." Jungkook said.

Finding his actions very strange, Lisa still brushed it away and said, "I'll go and continue with my nap."

Jungkook nodded his head and said, "Yes you should." Before walking towards the balcony.

"Where are you going?" Lisa asked.

"I'll just answer this call." Jungkook said.

"What will happen if you answer it here?" Lisa asked.

Jungkook thought for a while and said, "Well, it's business call and I don't want to disturb your sleep so."

"Oh okay." Lisa said befor walking towards the bed.

Jungkook sighed and made his way towards the balcony.

…..

Hospital.

"Yeji you are seven weeks pregnant while Yuna you are eight weeks pregnant." Jisoo said.

Yuna chuckled and said, "Well, that was close."

"Really very close." Yeji said.

"Your delivery dates are really very close." Jisoo said.

"Is everything okay? I mean the baby?" Felix asked.

Jisoo nodded her head and said, "Everything is fine. The growth of the foetus is normal and there are no complications."

….