633.Wedding IX

Hooking her arms around his neck, Lisa said,"And you are looking handsome."

"Lisa, Jungkook." Mother Jeon shouted before coming towards them along with mother Gu and mother Jeon.

"Didn't I say that you both are not allowed to meet or see each other until you both get married? Ahh when will you people actually listen to me?" Mother Jeon said.

"Mom, the kids wanted to have fun on the beach so we decided to bring them here." Lisa said.

"That is fine but no touching until tomorrow." Mother Jeon said before pulling Lisa away from Jungkook.

Jungkook frowned and said,"But mom-"

Cutting him off, Mother Jeon said,"And why are you shirtless? Are you trying to attract Lisa and force her not to listen to me?"

Jungkook widened his eyes in shock and said,"Attract? Why would I do that? In fact, she is attracting me with that sexy looking thing that she is wearing."

Mother Jeon frowned and said,"Don't you dare say anything about Lisa. I know she will never do anything like that and besides it's a beach, if not a bikini what do you expect her to wear? Your shorts and boxers?"

"Mom, you are too biased when it comes to Jennie and sister-in-law. This is not fair." Taehyung said.

"What bias? I treat each and everyone equally." Mother Jeon said.

Taehyung shook his head and said," No this is not true."

"Alright tell me one time I made you feel like that." Mother Jeon said.

"Everyday." Jungkook and Taehyung said in unison.

"Okay I'll tell you one. A few days ago you made lamb for lunch but Jennie and I were not at home so when we came back you told me that the lamb is over but when Jennie sat for dinner, you gave her a plateful of lamb but you gave me none." Taehyung said.

Mother Jeon frowned and said,"Jennie loves lamb."

"I love lamb too, especially the spicy ones that you made that day." Taehyung said.

"And remember when Lisa said she was having a headache you prepared your special soup for her but when I said that I am having a headache you said that I should stop complaining like a child." Jungkook said.

"Now that is clear biasness." Taehyung said.

"Ahh you both stop accusing mom like that." Lisa said.

"Yeah, stop it." Jennie said.

"You have wronged us mom." Taehyung said.

"Yes I am biased towards them because they gave me such adorable grandkids. Everytime I see Ben, Sam, Seojun, Yuqi and Jeonsan I feel like dotting on them more and more." Mother Jeon said.

Jungkook frowned and said,"Do you even realise that they are a part of us too?"

"Did you push out a whole baby out of your vagina?" Mother Jeon asked.

"No." Jungkook and Taehyung said.

"Then stop talking okay? You have no idea how weak and fragile a woman's body becomes after giving birth. It's important to nourish it properly." Mother Jeon said.

You are biased towards them even before they gave birth." Taehyung said.

"Mom don't listen to them, they are just jealous." Lisa said before hooking her arms around mother Jeon's.

"Yeah mom, they are just jealous." Jennie said before doing the same.

"Ahhh forget about these two idiots, let's go have fun." Mother Jeon said.