626.Wedding II

Jin sighed and said,"Yes yes, your uncle Jungkook is best."

"Zixin." Yuqi shouted when he saw Zixin coming towards them along with Mr and Mrs Yang.

Running towards Zixin, Yuqi gave him a hug and said,"I was waiting for you."

Looking at his mother who had been teasing him all the way to the airport, Zixin blushed.

Mrs Yang chuckled and said,"Zixin was also talking about you throughout the ride."

You were talking about me Zixin? Were you missing me too?" Yuqi asked.

Zixin slowly nodded his head and said," Yes."

Yuqi cheekily smiled and said,"I was missing you."

"Mr Yang, Mrs Yang I am glad you two are here." Jin said.

Mr Yang smiled and said,"Mr Jeon personally invited us and how could we miss such a beautiful event?"

"Exactly, it's such an exciting event." Mrs Yang said.

Jin chuckled and said,"Yes it's very exciting but the bride and the groom are not here yet."

Glancing at his watch, Mr Yang said,"Isn't the flight leaving in fifteen minutes."

Jimin nodded his head and said,"Yeah but I think we have to delay."

"Come Zixin lets go." Yuqi said before grabbing his hand and dragging him away.

"I think they are on the way." Jin said.

Mr Yang nodded his head and said,"No problem, we can wait."

.....

Massaging his temples, Namjoon said,"Yoongi stop, you are making me feel dizzy."

Yoongi, who was continuously walking too and fro with his little daughter in his arms said,"You don't understand, if I stop walking she will cry and when she starts crying, Hwan starts crying too."

"Aren't you feeYeji dizzy?" Eunwoo asked who was holding Hwan in his arms.

Yoongi shook his head and said,"I am good."

"So Yoongi how tough is it?" Felix asked.

"Taking care of kids?" Yoongi asked.

Felix nodded his head and said,"Yes."

"Hmm not so much. It's just when they cry in the middle of the night and don't stop crying no matter how much you coax them, it's a bit tough." Yoongi said.

Hyunjin, who was reading a pregnancy book said,"Brother-in-law has a whole shelf stuffed with pregnancy and parenting books Feli so why don't you take a book from there and start reading it."

Felix nodded his head and said,"Yeah, I am planning to."

Just then Jungkook and Lisa arrived hand in hand.

Jisoo, Rosè and Jennie quickly rushed towards her excitedly and said,"Ahhh show us the ring."

Lisa chuckled and said," It's the old one, what are you people so excited about?"

" But still it's a wedding ring now." Rosè said.

" It was a wedding ring before too." Lisa said.

Rosè shook her head and said," That doesn't count."

Lisa chuckled before giving Jisoo a meaningful look.

When Jisoo smiled and nodded her head, Lisa breathed a sigh of relief.

"Dude you are so late." Jimin said.

"Traffic." Jungkook said.

"Everyone was waiting for you." Jin said.

Jungkook smiled and said,"Alright, let's leave now."

After Jungkook left along with others, Lisa quickly dragged Jisoo away and asked,"Are you sure?"

Jisoo nodded her head and said,"A hundred percent."

"Mommy quick, come here." Yuqi shouted.

"Coming honey." Lisa said before walking towards Yuqi.

What happened darYeji?" Lisa asked.

"Mommy, brother Jeonsan is scolding me." Yuqi said.

Lisa sighed and said," Jeonsan, why are you scolding your sister?"

"It's because I hugged brother Zixin." Yuqi said.

Jeonsan frowned and said,"Dada says that I shouldn't let Yuqi stick to other boys."

"But I am your best friend Jeonsan." Zixin said.

Jeonsan frowned deeper and said,"But still you are a boy."

Lisa chuckled and said,"Jeonsan you shouldn't do that. Zixin and Yuqi are friends and hugging a friend is absolutely normal. Okay so did anyone tell you anything when you hugged Jiyun?"

Jeonsan shook his head and said,"No."

"You see? It's because you and Jiyun are friends." Lisa said.

" But it's different. Jiyun and I share the same birth date so it's normal for us to hug each other." Jeonsan said.

Lisa sighed and helplessly shook her head.

"What happened?" Jungkook asked.

"Your son is just like you." Lisa said before walking away.

"Champ, what did you do?" Jungkook asked.

Jeonsan shook his head and said,"Nothing dada." Before running towards his mommy.

"Mommy." Jeonsan shouted.

Squatting down, Lisa asked,"What happened?"

Giving Lisa a peck on her cheeks, Jeonsan said,"I am sorry mommy but I'll listen to you."

Lisa chuckled and said,"It's alright, mommy is not angry."

"I don't want to be like daddy." Jeonsan said.

"Why not?" Lisa asked.

I want to become like mommy and daddy." Jeonsan said.

Lisa smiled and said,"But I want you to become like daddy."

"Why?" Jeonsan asked.

"Because your daddy is the best." Lisa said.

.....

Inside the plane.

"So Yoongi does everything?" Yeji asked.

Wendy nodded her head and said,"Yes."

"What if they start crying together?" Yuna asked.

"He will coax them together and if that doesn't work, he will try to calm one of them down and then the other one. If nothing works, he reluctantly wakes me up." Wendy said.

Turning towards Felix, Yuna said,"You heard that? That is what a loving and caring husband should do."

Felix frowned and said,"I'll do everything after the baby is born."

"We will see." Yuna said.

Lisa chuckled and said," Will you two stop pressuring Feli and Yu so much? The baby is yet to come and I am sure they will turn out to be the best daddy's in the world."

"Exactly, don't think so lowly of us." Hyunjin said.

Just then Jungkook, Jimin and Jin came back.

"Are the kids okay?" Lisa asked.

"They are more than okay." Jungkook said before helping Lisa buckle her seat belt.

"So big brother what next?" Jennie asked.

"Next? Nothing." Jungkook said.

"So there is no wedding?" Jisoo asked.

Jungkook shook his head and said,"I haven't planned it yet."

Jisoo nodded her head and said,"I see."

....