607.She is not okay

One and a half months later.

Jeon mansion.

"Be careful with the stairs." Lisa said.

Wendy smiled and said, "I'll be fine."

"You are about to step into your ninth month Wendy and this is the most difficult phase." Lisa said before guiding her towards the main door.

"Why don't you just stay at home and take some rest? Jungkook is already there so-"

"It's okay big sister, I have to go and see him." Wendy said.

It had been one and a half months since the incident and Yoongi hadn't woken up. The doctors had given up on him saying that he would remain in the vegetative state forever but it was Singtan who refused to listen to them and continued treating Yoongi with specialised doctors from abroad. There was also Jin who continued working with the doctors and tried his best.

Jungkook brought Wendy to the Jeon mansion though Peter insisted on taking Wendy with him. Jungkook denied saying that Yoongi was his little brother and Wendy was Yoongi's wife so it was his and the Jeon family's responsibility to take care of her until Yoongi wakes up.

During her stay at the Jeon mansion, Lisa, mother Jeon and Grandma Jeon took care of her and made her feel at home.

Wendy visited Yoongi everyday and used to spend the entire day with him. She never missed her day. Jungkook and Lisa would come to the hospital to fetch her in the evening and would take her home. Namjoon, Eunwoo, Hyunjin and Felix were taking rounds and staying with Yoongi at night.

Each and everyone was patiently waiting for Yoongi to wake up.

"Lady boss, don't worry about Wendy I'll escort her to the hospital safely." Eunwoo said.

Lisa smiled and nodded her head.

Patting Wendy's head, Lisa said, "Remember what your big brother says, everything is going to be okay."

Giving Lisa a weak smile, Wendy boarded the car and left.

"She is gonna be okay." Mother Jeon said.

Lisa shook her head and said, "No mom she is not okay. She is not okay at all."

"It's tough for her." Mother Jeon said.

"She has stopped smiling mom she is just living for the sake of living. It feels like she has lost her reason to continue living happily. Even Jungkook is so disturbed, I just don't know how to handle everything." Lisa said.

Mother Jeon sighed and said, "Everything is going to be okay."

….

Hospital.

Inside Yoongi's room.

"I'll be fine." Wendy said before walking towards Yoongi.

Eunwoo took a deep breath and sat beside Yoongi.

"Brother Eunwoo, can you sit with him for sometime? I'll use the washroom." Wendy said.

Eunwoo nodded his head and said, "Take your time, I am here."

Wendy nodded her head and entered the washroom.

Looking at Yoongi, Eunwoo frowned and said, "How long are you planning to lie down like this huh? You are going to become a father soon and look at you. Don't you have any responsibilities? She is going through so much alone and you just want to lie down and take a rest. I'll bash you up and beat the shit out of you when you wake up."

Seeing Yoongi sleeping motionless on the bed, Eunwoo's teared up and he said, "You have to wake up soon Yoongi, we all miss you."

When Wendy came out of the washroom, Eunwoo quickly wiped his tears away and said, "I'll take my leave then, don't forget to eat your lunch and medicines okay?"

Wendy nodded her head and said, "Okay."

After Eunwoo left, Wendy sat down beside Yoongi and said, "See you are making everyone sad. I never thought you were this heartless."

Caressing her stomach, Wendy said, "Our babies are missing you too but seems like you don't care about them."

After the incident when the doctor told them that the chances of Yoongi waking up again were very slim, Wendy had a mental breakdown.

In order to make sure that the foetus was healthy when Jisoo performed an ultrasound, she noticed something unusual. She detected dual heart beats. It turned out that Wendy was carrying twins. Everyone was shocked especially Wendy. The thought about raising two kids without Songpa frightened her to the very core. She needed him and Wendy knew that she would never be able to do it without him.

Showing him her thin wrist, Wendy said, "Look I have become so skinny. Isn't it because you did not take care of me properly? If anything happens to me while giving birth to these two naughty kids of yours then it will be all your fault Yoongi."

Pausing for a while, she continued, "You know how difficult it is to sleep at night? There is no one to hug me to sleep. Well, it's all your fault. I was doing fine when I had no one to rely on but then you suddenly barged in, stole my heart, dotted on me so much, you forced me in getting habituated to all the silly things that you do for me and when I started relying on you completely, you left me alone."

Wendy frowned and said, "In order to punish you, after you wake up I'll go and stay with brother Peter for an entire month and then at the Jeon mansion for another month. I'll leave you alone too."

Just then Jungkook entered the room and said, "Yes, all of yes will him alone and let him suffer." Before walking towards Wendy.

"Big brother."

Sitting beside Wendy, Jungkook touched Yoongi's hand and said, "You know what he told me when I was bringing him to the hospital?"

Pausing for a while, Jungkook said, "He told me to tell you not to hate him and he also asked me to take care of you and the baby."

Wendy's eyes teared up and she said, "He had promised me that he will come back but he didn't."

Jungkook sighed and patted Wendy's head and said, "Calm down, you have to stay strong for him and your babies."

"It's so difficult big brother. Seeing him like this makes me feel so alone and sad. I want my Yoongi back." Wendy said before bursting into tears.

….