635.Cause We Are Meant To Be Together

Jungkook chuckled and said,"You think your handsome husband needs to put on makeup?"

Lisa vigorously shook her head and said,"No, you are handsome without makeup. What if you become more handsome after applying makeup? I don't want the number of women drooling all over your handsome face to increase."

"They look so perfect together." Jisoo said.

Intertwining their hands together, Mike said,"We are perfect too."

"Babe do you want a wedding?" Jimin asked.

"Shhh they are about to take their wedding vows." Rosè said.

After taking a few deep breaths, Jungkook cleared his throat and said,"Lisa, when I saw you did the first time, I knew that you are the one for me. Your smile, your voice, your gentleness, your cuteness there is nothing that I don't love about you."

Pausing for a while, Jungkook chuckled and said,"I was a coward back then. The Jeon Jungkook whom everyone thinks is invincible and can do anything he wants to is actually a coward and is powerless when it comes to you and because of this cowardness, I almost lost you."

"You have no idea how many sleepless nights I have had in the past. The thought about you not being mine in this lifetime broke my heart into tiny pieces. I felt hopeless and cursed myself several times. There were times when I also felt like you don't deserve a man like me but things changed when God gave me this lovely opportunity to make you mine once again. And this time, I did not waste a single second and directly married you." Jungkook said.

He then chuckled and said,"I know I tricked you into getting married. Not everyone knows but I gave her only five minutes to say 'Yes'. I wanted to give her only a minute but that would be too inconsiderate."

Kissing her hand, Jungkook said,'' I know our marriage was a rushed one and we did not know each other at all back then but my love for you back then was as strong as it is now. People say that love between a married couple fades away with time but my love for you is increasing day by day. There isn't a single second when I don't think about you. You complete me Lisa."

"The thought about losing you scares me and I-" Stopping midway, Jungkook took a deep breath and turned to the other side.

Cupping his face, Lisa wiped his tears away and murmured,"I am never leaving you."

Jungkook took a deep breath and nodded his head.

"Words aren't enough to express how special you are to me. I would rather use my actions to express my love for you. You are the only woman who managed to capture my heart and you are the only woman who will have heart. Lastly I would like to thank you for coming into my life and making it beautiful and I love you darling. I always did and I'll always do." Jungkook said in a choked up voice.

Lisa chuckled and asked,"After this will anyone even like my speech? You stole my spotlight Mr Jeon."

Pausing for a while, Lisa took a deep breath and said,"There was a time in life when I thought my life was useless, I was useless and there was no point living but right then the great Jeon Jungkook just barged into my life. Not only did you help me feel special but you also made me realise how important it is to meet the right person in life."

"When we got married, I never thought that we would make it so far. I never thought that a day will come when the man who gave me only five minutes to say yes will become the most important person in my life and a day will come when the thought about not having you right beside me would frighten me. Not only did you complete me but you also made me realise how beautiful love is. For people you are a cold and hard hearted CEO who doesn't have any emotions in him but I know that you are the sweetest and caring person that I have ever met." Lisa said.