647.Closure

Jeon base.

"Is he fucking out of his mind? How can he act so impulsively?" Jihun shouted before kicking the wall in frustration.

"Damn nobody is receiving the call." Seojun cursed before calling Zixin again.

Turning towards Jeonsan, Jihun asked, "Did he tell you about this?"

Jeonsan shook his head and frowned. "No he didn't, in fact he had called me a couple of days ago. He told me that everything is going well and his men will be ready to attack Laurence within a month's span."

"Then why did he act so impulsive? They had a month in their hands, why would he do that?" Jihun sighed and helplessly shook his head.

They had just received the news about a major conflict between two powerful clans in the east. One had ambushed the other and things didn't look very positive for both the ends.

"Is it because Yuqi called him today?" Seojun asked.

Jeonsan nodded his head and sighed. "I think so."

"Damn how could he do that? What do we do now? We have to help him." Jihun said.

"Did you call Yunho and Haruto? Are they coming?" Jeonsan asked.

Seojun nodded his head and said, "They are coming."

Just then Yunho, Haruto and Hwan entered the room.

"What happened brother Jeonsan?" Yunho asked.

"Did you receive any news from your area?" Jeonsan asked.

Haruto nodded his head and said, "Yes, I received a news that someone ambushed Mark Tuan's base and things turned out to be bad for both the parties."

Mark Tuan was Zixin's uncle. Mark was his English name while Tuan was his wife's Ahyoung's surname.

Hwan frowned and asked, "Why what happened? Is something wrong?"

Jeonsan, Jihun and Seojun gave each other a look and nodded their heads. They never told anyone about Zixin's and his plans because it was supposed to be a secret.

After telling Haruto, Hwan and Yunho everything about Zixin and his plans, Jeonsan asked, "Yun, Haruto can you send a few of your men to look for Zixin?"

"Wait? What? Brother Zixin is the one who attacked Mark Tuan's base? Is he out of his mind? Does he not know how dangerous that man is?" Yunho frowned and massaged his temples.

"We had a very hard time convincing him to stick to the rules and not invade other territories. That man is a pain in everyone's ass." Haruto explained.

"I'll see what can be done. Let me cross check with my team back there." Taking out his phone, Yunho walked out of the room.

"Does sister Yuqi know about it?" Hwan asked.

When Jeonsan shook his head, Hwan added, "If something really happened to brother Zixin then how are we going to tell her?"

Jeonsan sighed and helplessly shook his head. "I don't know." If something really happens to? Zixin, Jeonsan had no idea how he would disclose this to his sister. Will Yuqi ever forgive him for hiding everything from her?

.....

Holip club.

Inside a private room.

"Ahhh Lisa." Rosè waved her hands at her best friend who had just arrived.

"Dude we have been waiting for you both." Jin said.

"We were stuck in traffic." Jungkook said before pulling out a chair for his wife.

"You always say this man." Bambam helplessly shook his head.

"Haaa says the rat who just arrived a couple of minutes ago." Yoongi snapped.

Bambam pursed his lips and gritted his teeth at Yoongi. "Will you stop calling me that already? It's been so many years but you-"

Cutting him off, Yoongi grinned. "So? No matter how many years pass by, a rat is always a rat. It will never turn into a lion or an elephant or will he?"

Smacking Yoongi's arm, Wendy glared at him. "Will you stop teasing brother Bambam already? What is wrong with you?"

Yoongi frowned and nodded his head. "Okay."

Bambam chuckled and said, "Seriously Wendy only you can shut his big mouth up."

"Big sister did dad call you today?" Hyunjin asked.

Lisa shook her head and asked, "Why?"

"He didn't? Then whom was he talking to this morning?" Hyunjin frowned and asked.

"What do you mean?" Lisa asked.

"He had locked himself in the room and was talking to someone. I thought it was you. Later when I asked him, he just nodded his head and left." Hyunjin explained.

"Honey did dad call you today?" Lisa asked. Jungkook shook his head and said, "No he didn't."

"He seemed very angry and frustrated when he left." Yeji added.

When Lisa gave Jungkook a complicated look, Jungkook patted her back. "Don't worry, I'll talk to him later."

"Where is Namjoon and Del?" Yuna asked.

"Del just called me, they are in the way." Yeji said.

"Alright let's order first." Felix said.

...

Outside the Jeon mansion.

"What did he say?" Jiyun asked.

Yuqi shook her head and sighed. "Nothing."

"Nothing? What do you mean by nothing?" Min asked.

"He said nothing nothing." Yuqi said.

Min fronwed and pursed her lips. "This is too much. How can he do that? Nothing? Not even a sorry? Ahhhh I should've smacked him black and blue when I met him."

"Yuqi are you really okay?" Jiyun asked.

Yuqi sighed and helplessly shook her head. "I don't know, I think I am just tired. I don't have the energy to think or do anything. Maybe calling him was a good choice because that helped me get closure from him."

"Hmmm I think you should just move on. I mean you are famous, you are undoubtedly beautiful and stunning and there are hundreds of handsome men waiting for you Yuqi. Why waste time on someone who doesn't care about you? Right Jiyun?" Min asked.

Jiyun pursed her lips and reluctantly nodded her head. She couldn't see Yuqi like this but she also couldn't tell her anything and she was hating this feeling. What would happen if Yuqi really moved in and Zixin comes back? Things would become more ugly then.

"Hmm why not wait for one more month? What if he comes back?" Jiyun suggested.

...