610.The baby is very big and healthy

"Please don't hate me." Yoongi said in a very low and hoarse voice before leaning against her.

Wendy widened her eyes in shock and murmured, "Yoongi."

Turning towards him, Wendy caught his arm and said, "Yoongi you-"

Wrapping his arms around her waist, Yoongi buried his head on her neck and said, "Please don't hate me." Before passing out.

When Yoongi stopped responding, Wendy panicked.

"Yoongi…Nurse." Wendy shouted.

Hugging Yoongi, Wendy murmured, "It's gonna be alright."

"Mrs Min." The nurse said.

She widened her eyes in shock when she saw Yoongi.

She quickly rushed towards them and helped Yoongi lie down on the bed with the help of another nurse and rushed outside to call the doctor.

"Is he alright? He was talking to me and then he passed out. Is he alright?" Wendy asked.

"Please Mrs Min calm down." The nurse said

Just then Jin entered the room along with the other doctors.

"Brother Jin he-"

"Alright Wendy calm down okay? I am here. I'll take care of everything here. You should go out and sit." Jin said.

"But-"

"Wendy listen to me okay?" Jin said before gesturing the nurse to take her outside.

…..

Outside.

"Mrs Min please wait here." The nurse said before entering the room again.

Taking out her phone from her bag, Wendy called Jungkook.

"Hello big brother."

….

Jeon Corporation.

Jungkook was in the middle of a very important meeting when he received a call from Wendy.

"I'll be right there." Jungkook said before hanging up the call.

Grabbing his coat, Jungkook said, "Meeting adjourned."

"Sir-"

"Eunwoo, Yoongi woke up." Jungkook said.

Tossing the files in the table, Eunwoo ran out of the meeting room leaving Jungkook behind.

"Eunwoo wait for me." Jungkook shouted before rushing behind his assistant.

...

Hospital.

Wendy started feeling very impatient and nervous when no one came out the room.

When she saw Lisa and Jisoo coming towards her, she quickly got up and rushed towards them.

"Wendy you shouldn't run like this." Jisoo said before holding her arm.

"Big sister, Yoongi-"

"Sssshhh calm down, we heard. Everything is going to be okay." Lisa said.

"Ya honey don't worry." Jisoo said.

Just then Jungkook, Eunwoo, Namjoon, Delila, Jimin, Rosé, Hyunjin and Felix along with their wife's arrived at the hospital.

"What happened? What did the doctors say?" Jungkook asked anxiously.

"We don't know." Lisa said.

Just then Jin came out along with the other doctors.

Jungkook quickly rushed towards Jin and asked, "What happened? How is he? Is he alright?"

"Dude." Jin said before giving Jungkook a tight hug.

"Jin you are scaring me." Jungkook said.

Wiping his tears away, Jin said, "He woke up and his condition is very stable now."

Jungkook breathed a sigh of relief and hugged Jin tighter before silently shedding his happy tears.

Everyone heaved a sigh of relief when they heard that.

Folding his sleeves, Namjoon said, "Man, he is gonna get a very nice thrashing from us."

"Exactly." Eunwoo said.

"Can we meet him?" Wendy asked.

"He is actually awake and I just had-." Without waiting for Jin to finish his reply, everyone rushed inside the room.

….

Inside the room.

The nurse was checking Yoongi's B.P when Jungkook and the rest entered the room.

"Big brother." Yoongi said.

Rushing towards him, Jungkook gave him a hug and said, "Stupid, idiot you've no idea how much you scared everyone."

"I am sorry." Yoongi said.

Lisa shook her head and said, "You don't have to say sorry Yoongi and I don't know how I should thank you. If not for you Jeonsan and Yuqi-"

Cutting her off, Yoongi said, "Big sister what are you saying? Yuqi and Jeonsan are my sweethearts and it was responsibility to save them. How could just stand there and watch them get hurt? How could I let big brother go there and save them? It was so dangerous and my conscious could've never forgiven me if I had done that."

According to him compared to what Jungkook had done for him, whatever Yoongi did was nothing. For Yoongi even if he loses his life while saving Jungkook and his family it would be nothing in comparison to whatever Jungkook had done for me. Jungkook not only gave him a new life but also helped him take his revenge and flush those bad memories out of his system.

"Damn you Yoongi you deserve a good beating." Namjoon said before rushing towards him.

Yoongi grinned and said, "I am still sick so you can't do anything."

Eunwoo frowned and said, "Wait until you are all better."

"I know you all missed me." Yoongi said.

"Dude." Namjoon said before him a hug.

"Welcome back bro." Eunwoo said.

"Everyone missed you Yoongi but there is someone who missed much more than us." Jisoo said before placing her hand on Wendy's shoulder.

Stretching his hand towards her, Yoongi said, "I missed her too."

Walking towards him, Wendy placed her hand on his and said, "I am glad you are back."

Wiping her tears away, Yoongi placed his hand on her baby bump and frowned.

"Why is it so big? I was only gone for one and half months right?" Yoongi asked.

Wendy chuckled and said, "It's big because-"

Cutting Wendy off, Jimin said, "It's big because the baby is very fat and healthy." Before pinching Jisoo.

"Aahhhh- I mean yes the baby is big so her stomach is big too." Jisoo said.

"Is that so?" Yoongi asked before looking at Jungkook.

When Jin pinched Jungkook's waist, he reluctantly nodded his head and said, "Well ya it happens. I read it somewhere too."

When Wendy looked at Lisa, she shook her head and gestured her not to say anything.

"Well, I guess today is a really lucky day. I mean Yoongi woke up, Yeji and Yuna are pregnant." Hyunjin said.

"What?" Everyone shouted in unison.

"Oh my God congratulations." Rosé said before giving Yuna and Yeji a hug.

Jimin jumped in excitement and said, "I am going to become an uncle."

"Congratulations." Lisa said.

"Ahhh this is so lovely. All the troubles are gone and we have so many good news coming." Jin said.

..,