629.Wedding V

Outside the mansion.

"Hey didn't we carry them inside when we were here last time?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook nodded his head and said,"Yes we did." Before rushing towards Lisa.

Jimin frowned and shouted,"Hey, that was my idea." before chasing Jungkook.

"Hey, Jisoo and I were still fighting when he arrived here." Jin shouted.

Thinking for a few seconds, Jin widened his eyes in shock and started running towards his wife.

"Babe wait." Jungkook shouted.

"What happened?" Lisa said.

Jungkook smiled and said,"Remember how I had carried you inside when we came here for the first time?"

Stopping in right in front of Rosè, Jimin said,"Ya so we want to carry you inside again to reminisce about the beautiful memory that we have together."

"Yes and since last time I couldn't do it, I will do it today." Jin said.

Jisoo chuckled and asked,"And who gave you both this romantic idea?"

"I bet this idea comes from Mr Jeon." Rosè said.

Jimin frowned and said,"Hey, it was my idea."

Turning towards Jungkook, Jimin said,"Hey, tell them that it was my idea."

Without saying anything, Jungkook scooped up Lisa in his arms and started walking towards the house.

Jimin frowned and shouted,"Hey, how can you be so sly? Come back and tell them that-"

Cutting him off, Rosè said,"Keep shouting." Before walking away.

Jimin widened his eyes in shock when he saw Jin already walking towards the mansion with Jisoo in his arms.

"Babe wait." Jimin shouted before quickly scooping her into his arms.

Hooking her arms around his neck, Rosè said,"You are unbelievable sometimes."

"But you still love me don't you?" Jimin asked.

"You are lucky that I do Mr Park." Rosè said.

When Yuqi saw her father carrying her mother, she pouted her lips and said," Even I want someone to carry me like that."

"Let me grow up and become as strong as my father, I'll carry you like that." Zixin said.

"Really?" Yuqi asked.

Zixin nodded his head and said,"Yes."

"Jeonsan, will you carry me too?" Jiyun asked.

Jeonsan blushed and slowly nodded his head.

.....

Inside the house.

"Ahhhhh this is so big." Yuqi shouted before running around.

"Yuqi don't run like that, you will fall." Jeonsan said.

"Brother Jeonsan, look at this." Yuqi shouted.

"Alrights kids, don't run around and be careful with the stairs. There are two rooms, Yuqi, Jiyun and Min will take the room upstairs while the boys will take the guest room which is downstairs okay?" Jin said.

Just then the helpers brought the bags inside the mansion and started placing them in the respective rooms.

"Let me down Mr Jeon, I need help the kids change." Lisa said.

"The maids are there to help me." Jungkook said before walking towards their room.

.....

Inside Jungkook and Lisa's room.

"Why don't you help me change?" Jungkook said before placing her down.

Lisa shook her head and said,"Not now but first show me my wedding dress."

"Oh yes that-" stopping midway, Jungkook frowned and asked," Wait, how do you know about the wedding dress?"

Sticking her tongue out, Lisa turned around, smacked her forehead and murmured,"Stupid Lisa."

"Lisa." Jungkook said.

"Hmmm."

"How do you know about the wedding dress?" Jungkook asked.

Lisa shook her head and said,"No, I don't know anything. I thought since you already have arranged all of this maybe you have the wedding dress already prepared."

Jungkook sighed and said,"You say that I suck at lying but have you seen yourself? You suck more than me."

When Lisa did not say anything, Jungkook said,"You knew about my plans and the wedding didn't you?"

Without saying anything, Lisa pounded into his embrace and crashed her lips against his.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook asked.

Unbuttoning his shirt, Lisa said,"Helping you change."

Grabbing her wrist, Jungkook said,"A very smart way to change the topic and distract me but it's not gonna work."

"Who told you about it?" Jungkook asked.

Lisa vigorously shook her head and said,"No one."

PulYeji her closer, Jungkook said,"Tell me otherwise I'll punish you."

"I don't know why you are talking about hubby." Lisa said.

Jungkook sighed and asked,"Did Yuqi tell you? Or maybe Jennie?"

Lisa thought for a while and said,"Promise me you won't get angry?"

"Angry? That also with you? Have I ever-"

Cutting him off, Lisa said,"Yes yes I know."

Pausing for a while, Lisa chuckled and said,"Everyone told me."

Jungkook widened his eyes in shock and asked,"What? Everyone?"

Lisa chuckled and nodded her head,"Jisoo, Rosè, Yuqi, Jennie, mom, Yeji, Yuna everyone."

"That means you knew it from the very beginning." Jungkook said.

Lisa nodded her head and said,"Yes."

Jungkook sighed and said,"And here I thought you liked my surprise."

Cupping his face, Lisa said,"I loved your surprise babe. I just knew you were planning a wedding for me but that sudden proposal, that Jennie petals shower and so many other things really made me feel special. No wait, you make me feel special everytime so all of this made me feel more special."

Pressing her forehead against his, Lisa said,"And I cannot wait to take the wedding vows with you Jungkook. I cannot wait to be your bride and I cannot wait to see you in the wedding suit. Though I always thought that a wedding wasn't really important but now that it's happening, I realised how important it is. Thank you for planning all of this hubby. You are the best."

Just then Jungkook lifted her up and wrapped her legs around his waist before crashing his lips against hers.

Lisa widened her eyes in shock when Jungkook pressed her against the wall.

Trailing kisses down her neck, Jungkook was busy nibbling her soft skin when Lisa said,"Jungkook can we take it slow?"

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked walking towards the bed.

"I mean, don't be rough." Lisa said.

"Why?" Jungkook asked.

Lisa thought for a while and said,"Hmm, my back feels a little bit sore."

Jungkook frowned and said,"Why didn't you tell me earlier? And-"

"It's not that serious and it's gonna be fine if we take it slow." Lisa sais.

"Are you sure?" Jungkook asked.

Lisa nodded her head and said,"Yes."

....