614.Get ready for the second one

Hospital.

"Here you go, this is your new bed. It's bigger and comfortable." Jin said.

Yoongi smiled and said, "Thanks boss."

Jin smiled and said, "Take some rest now." Before leaving.

After leaving, Yoongi got down from the bed and started walking towards Wendy who was soundly sleeping on the couch.

Shaking her shoulders, Yoongi said, "Babe wake up."

Rubbing her eyes, Wendy slowly got up and asked, "What happened? Do you want something?"

Yoongi shook his head and said, "No I don't want anything, I just want you to sleep on the bed with me."

Wendy shook her head and said, "I don't think that is a really good idea."

Holding her hand, Yoongi helped her up and said, "Come and sleep with me on the bed."

"But the bed-" Wendy stopped when she saw the huge bed.

"This-when?" Beth asked.

Yoongi smiled and said, "I had asked big brother to change the bed for us. Jin boss just left after changing arranging everything."

Wendy smiled and said, "I can hug you to sleep after so many days."

Yoongi smiled and said, "Yes." Before guiding her towards the bed.

After adjusting the pillows for Wendy, Yoongi snuggled beside her.

With Wendy's back pressed against her chest, Yoongi caressed her stomach and said, "If you crave for anything in the middle of the night, tell me okay?"

"But how? It won't be convenient for you." Wendy said.

Yoongi smiled and said, "Don't worry because I have already made arrangements."

Kissing her forehead, Yoongi said, "Now sleep for a while."

Wendy smiled and nodded her head before dozing off to sleep.

…..

At past midnight.

Yoongi woke up when Wendy started fidgeting in his embrace.

"Wendy what happened?" Yoongi asked.

She shook her head and said, "Nothing."

He frowned and asked, "Tell me what happened?"

Running her fingers through his shirt buttons, she said, "I am craving for choco chip cookie ice cream."

He chuckled and asked, "That's it? Anything else?"

When she shook her head, he picked up his phone from the side table and called his dearest friend Namjoon.

….

Namjoon's apartment.

Cuddling with his beloved girlfriend, Namjoon was having a lovely time soundly sleeping when his phone buzzed.

Picking up the call, he said, "This better be important Yoongi."

"I want choco chip ice cream." Yoongi said.

Namjoon frowned and said, "It's 2:00 am Yoongi. This isn't ice cream time, it's sleeping time."

Yoongi nodded his head and said, "Yes I know but I want it right now. If you love me get it now otherwise I'll show Delila the intimate photographs that I have of you and that girl."

Namjoon frowned and asked, "Which girl?"

"Ahh that one whom you were shamelessly flirting with when we had gone to the pub to chill." Yoongi said.