628.Wedding IV

Lisa smiled and closed her eyes before swirling around.

When the soft rose petals touched her skin, Lisa felt immense joy and pleasure in her heart.

Lisa smiled cheekily when she saw Jungkook coming towards her with a huge grin on his face.

Rushing towards him, Lisa pounced into his embrace and said,"Thank you so much,"

"You liked it?" Jungkook asked.

Lisa nodded her head and said,"Yes, I loved it."

Jungkook smiled and pulled her closer. Looking at the bright smile on her face, he felt immense pleasure and happiness.

Cupping her face, Jungkook said,"I didn't just bring you and everyone else here for a vacation."

Though Lisa knew what he was about to say, she still couldn't help but giddy and nervous.

"I brought you here because I want to marry you all over again. I want to see you in a wedding dress, I want to see you walk down the aisle for me." Jungkook said.

Brushing his nose against hers, Jungkook said,"I want us to have our honeymoon in this place." before pressing his lips against hers.

"Ahhh they are looking so cute." Jisoo said.

"I know, right? Just look at them? The love between them has grown stronger and deeper." Rosè said.

"Yes, they have already been married for five years now but the love between them is still so fresh and lovely." Jisoo said.

Jin frowned and asked,"So you mean I don't love you enough?"

"Exactly, you think our love has faded away with time?" Jimin asked.

"Shut up." Jisoo and Rosè said unanimously.

Jin frowned deeper and asked,"You both think that we don't love you like Jungkook loves Lisa?"

Jisoo crossed her arms and asked,"Did you ever think about giving me a wedding?"

"Yes, did you?" Rosè asked before pressing her finger against Jimin's chest.

Jin awkwardly scratched his forehead and said,"Well, we have already been married for-"

Cutting Jin off, Jisoo said,"Jungkook and Lisa married way before we did and Jungkook is still giving her a grand wedding."

"Yes, and you did not even give me a wedding banquet." Rosè said.

Jimin widened his eyes in shock and said,"But babe you said you don't need one."

"Even Lisa said she doesn't want one hit Jungkook still giving her one right?" Rosè asked.

"But-"

"You both are nothing in comparison to Jungkook." Jisoo said.

"Babe, do you want a wedding too?" Jin asked.

Jisoo rolled her eyes and said, What's the point of giving me a wedding now? It should've been you who should've thought about it and planned it out."

"Exactly, you both are so inconsiderate about our feelings." Rosè said.

While Jin and Jimin were having a really tough time, Jungkook was busy kissing his would be bride.

Letting each other Sung, Jungkook and Lisa kept on hugging each other when Zian and Yuqi came rushing towards them.

"Momma, dada." They shouted before rushing towards them.

Jungkook chuckled and said,"You see that? They will never let me spend some alone time with my wife."

Pausing for a while, Jungkook said,"Lisa just one more kid and then we stop."

Lisa chuckled and asked,"Just one?"

"You want two more? Well, I don't really have a problem with that." Jungkook said.

Giving him a peck on his lips, Lisa said,"We will see hubby."

"Mommy are you and dada really getting married again?" Yuqi asked.

Squatting down, Jungkook picked his adorable daughter up and said,"Yes princess we are getting married again."

Yuqi cheekily smiled and asked,"Can I dance in your wedding?"

Lisa chuckled and said," Yes you can."

"Lisa, Jungkook." Leo said before walking towards them along with Sana and his daughter Emily.

Giving Lisa a hug, Sana said,"Congratulations."

Lisa smiled and said," Thank you so much."

"Ahhh our Emily is becoming beautiful day by day." Lisa said before picking her up.

"Congratulations aunty." Emily said.

Giving her a peck on her cheeks, Lisa said,"Thank you so much sweet heart."

"Alright, are we Sunging to stay here all day? My legs are already hurting." Grandpa Jeon complained.

"Huh, you are getting old Mosen." Grandpa Gu said.

"After a few years, you'll need a cane to move around." Grandpa Sung said.

Grandpa Jeon frowned and said,"As if you both are becoming younger day by day, it's the same for you both."

"Nah, I am still young." Grandpa Sung said.

"Me too." Grandpa Gu said.

"I think we should Sung inside and freshen up." Mother Li said.

Jungkook nodded his head and said,"Eunwoo will guide you all." Before gesturing Eunwoo to help them.

Seeing them walk in some other direction, Lisa asked,"Isn't the house where we stayed last time somewhere that side?"

"That place has five rooms which is obviously not enough. So Jin, Jimin, Jisoo, Rosè, you, me and the kids will be staying there while others will stay in the other newly constructed villa not too far away. We will Sung there for dinner later." Jungkook said.

"When did you arrange all of this?" Lisa asked.

"What? The new mansion? A long time ago." Jungkook said.

"Lisa, we are taking the kids to freshen up do you wJisoo join us?" Jisoo asked.

Lisa nodded her head and said," Coming."

"Mr Jeon?" Lisa said.

"Yes Mrs Jeon." Jungkook said.

"I'll see you inside our room." Lisa smiled said before walking away.

"Dude, you just successfully ruined our vacation." Jin said.

"What? What did I do?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin frowned and said,"You are giving your wife a wedding while we didn't and now you are the nice and romantic one while we are those bad husbands who don't care about their wife's feelings."

"Yes and according to Rosè and Jisoo, we don't love them anymore." Jin said.

Jungkook chuckled and said,"Well, this isn't my problem. You people were not capable enough to think about romantic things that will make your wife happy then it's not my fault." Before walking away.

Jin frowned and said,"Hey, how can you say that?"

"Exactly, we are as romantic as you are." Jimin said.

....