677.Seojun

Inside Seojun's office.

"Please call me if you want anything."

When Misan smiled and nodded her head, the assistant left.

Looking around, Misan started observing Seojun's office carefully. Everything looked so neat and organised.

Misan liked how neat and organised Seojun was. Though she was very clumsy and messy, Seojun wouldn't mind right?

Little did she know that Seojun was already head over heels for her. He loved each and everything about her. From being clumsy and cute to being all badass, there was nothing about Misan that Seojun didn't like.

"Why can't you let me in?" A woman shouted her lungs out from outside.

Misan raised her eyebrows and decided to check who it was.

....

Outside.

A woman dressed in a very short mini-skirt and a top which hardly covered her breast, was arguing with Seojun's assistant.

"Please understand madam, no one is allowed to enter the Big Boss' office with his permission. It's against the rules." The assistant hated how Yujin made things different for him whenever she showed up. He knew how much his boss hated this over smart and always mini-dressed woman so there was no way he would let her enter Seojun's office without his permission.

When Yujin saw Misan coming out of Seojun's office, she frowned. Pointing at her, Yujin shouted, "So you let anyone just enter Seojun's office but not me."

Misan was forced to raise her eyebrows when she noticed how intimately the woman called Seojun out. It also made her wonder what kind of relationship she shared with Seojun.

"Ms Min is an exception and-"

Cutting the assistant off, Yujin gritted her teeth. "The day I become Mrs Oh and the lady boss of this office, you are the first one I'll ask Seojun to fire."

The assistant frowned and was about to say something when Seojun arrived.

"What is happening here?" Seojun asked.

Yujin quickly fixed her clothes and rushed towards Seojun. "Seojun, I missed you so much."

Seojun frowned and quickly dodge Yujin's hug. "What are you doing here?"

"I am here to see you. Did you forget that we were supposed to go out for lunch today?" Garbriel asked.

When the assistant saw his boss talking to Yujin, he widened his eyes in shock and quickly pointed towards Seojun's office door to inform him about Misan's presence.

Seojun widened his eyes in shock when he saw Misan staring at him and Yujin. Taking a step back, Seojun frowned and Yujin. "I don't remember planning any lunch with you."

"Oh no, it's aunt Tzuyu who asked me to take out for lunch."

"I am not free so you can take your leave first." Seojun said before rushing towards Misan.

Yujin frowned and quickly followed him behind.

When Misan saw Seojun rushing towards her, she ignored him and entered the office.

.....

Inside the office.

"Hey Misan, what a pleasant surprise. I would've canceled my meeting if I knew you were coming and-"

Cutting him off, Misan smiled, "It's alright, I just stopped by to say that you didn't have to ask them to call me back. I was late for the interview so it's basically my fault."

"No, it's not because it's you. I actually asked them to call back everyone who missed the interview. It's just a coincidence that you were also a part of that list." Seojun explained.

"Ah is it so?" Misan asked.

When Seojun nodded his head, Misan added, "It's alright then and-"

Just then Yujin entered the office. "Seojun, you will have to go with me."

"No I cannot, didn't you hear what I said? I am super busy today. I don't even have time to sit and relax for a minute." Seojun was very angry at his mom for sending Yujin to trouble him again.

"But-"

Cutting Yujin off, Misan said, "I'll take my leave then."

"Wait, you are leaving? So soon?" Seojun asked.

When Misan nodded her head and left, Seojun frowned. He was about to stop him when Misan turned back and asked, "Seojun, can you drop me home?"

Seojun's heart almost leaped out his chest when she called him out and his name had never sounded so beautiful and soothing before. How long had he waited to hear her call him out with adding that stupid brother word?

Fishing out his car keys, Seojun quickly rushed towards Misan. "Ya sure, why not? I don't have anything important to do anyway."

Pouting her lips, Misan asked, "Hmm but I thought you had a very busy day."

Seojun vigorously shook his head and answered, "Not at all, I'll adjust everything. Come let's go, I'll take you out for lunch and then I'll drop you home too."

When Misan smiled and nodded her head, Seojun happily guided her out of the office.

After Seojun and Misan left, Yujin clenched his hand into a fist and gritted her teeth.

.....

Inside the car.

"So who was she? Your ex?" Misan asked.

Seojun frowned and vigorously shook his head, "No, she is just a childhood acquaintance."

"Oh but she didn't seem like just an acquaintance." Though Misan could easily make out that Yujin meant nothing to Seojun, she still couldn't help but nag. She didn't like the appearance and the way the woman acted in front of Seojun.

"No, there is nothing between us." Seojun had no idea what Misan was thinking but he didn't want her to think that there was something going on between him and Yujin.

"Hmmm, where are we going for lunch?" Misan asked.

"You choose, I am okay with wherever you want to go."

.....

Hospital.

"Oh my God, congratulations." Yuqi excitedly hugged Jiyun and squealed.

"Thank you so much and you have no idea how beautiful it was, Yuqi. Ahhh your brother is the most romantic man in this whole world. He just stole my heart again."

Yuqi chuckled and patted Jiyun's back, "I am so happy for you both."

"Oh and I wanted to talk to you about something. So I was thinking, why don't we get married together? What do you think?" Jiyun asked.

.....