606.Save Kiara for Yoongi

"Well, aren't they well and alive right now? And guess who is going to die?" Bambam asked.

Pointing towards Kiara, Bambam smirked and said, "You."

"Sometimes I wonder why are you and sister-in-law so different. I mean you share the same father but still you both are so different. I don't even want to compare you with sister-in-law," Hyunjin said.

Just then the metal door opened and Jungkook entered the cell. His clothes were stained with David's blood.

"Did he deal with that David guy personally?" Bambam asked.

Hyunjin nodded his head and said, "Yes."

When Kiara saw Jungkook, her face brightened up and said excitedly, "Jungkook you came,"

Without giving any kind of reaction, Jungkook dragged a chair and sat down.

Turning to the other side, Kiara quickly fixed her hair and clothes before turning towards Jungkook.

"I was waiting for you." Kiara said.

Slamming his chest, Hyunjin said, "I am going to throw up."

Bambam frowned and said, "Stop acting like a teenage girl."

Ignoring Bambam and Hyunjin, Kiara said, "I did not touch your son not even his hair. I kept him safe,"

Crawling towards Jungkook, Kiara was about to place her hand on his knees, "Jung- ahhhh," but before she could, Jungkook pushed her away and said, "Don't touch me, you disgust me."

Kiara pouted her lips and said, "I know you are angry because I kidnapped your son and so-called daughter but that was the only way I could see you. I know I went overboard and tried to kill your brother and I even wanted to kill your wife but they are still alive, aren't they? So why are you angry?"

Leaning towards Jungkook, Bambam said, "Did you ever have a thing with her?"

When Jungkook frowned and gave Bambam a deadly glare, Bambam cleared his throat and said, "Oh, I guess not. But the way she is talking to you why do I feel like you had a thing with her?"

"Stop talking nonsense or else I'll ask someone to throw you out." Jungkook said.

Turning towards Kiara, Jungkook said, "Whatever you did was way too disgusting and by involving my son and daughter and the other kids into that you crossed all your limits."

Kiara chuckled and said, "Are you going to kill me? Ohh I would love to die if you are the one who will kill me."

Jungkook smirked and said, "Do you think that I would take all the trouble to kill such a disgusting woman like you? I won't even let any of my men to touch your disgusting blood. I've hired thugs to deal with you. We will lock them up with you in this cell and they can do whatever they want. If they want to kill you straight away, well and good but if they want to have some fun before that, why not? No one is going to stop them anyway."

Kiara frowned and said, "How can you do that?"

"You can poison a two and a half year old who is also your nephew, you can brutally kill someone who helped you survive for so many years, you can kill my brother and you can harm small kids but I cannot hire thugs to deal with you?" Jungkook said.

"Jungkook, I love you." Kiara said.

Jungkook let out a mocking chuckle and said, "Love? A woman like you can love no one. You don't deserve any kind of love."

"Oh so you can love that Kim Lalisa and you can also adopt her ex-lovers daughter but you feel disgusted by me?" Kiara said.

"Don't compare yourself with my wife. You are not even worth her used clothes." Jungkook said before getting up.