634.Wedding X

Everyone gasped and said,"Real diamonds?"

"I knew Mr Jeon would do something like this." Rosè said.

Running her fingers through the dress, Lisa said,"He is crazy."

"He is crazy for you, sister-in-law." Yeji said.

"This is the most beautiful wedding dress I have ever seen in my entire life." Wendy said.

"You have no idea how much I envy you Lisa. Ahh you found the best and right man for yourself." Jisoo said.

Lisa smiled and said,"He is indeed the best."

....

The other mansion.

"Okay Jungkook don't panic." Jimin said.

"Yeah dude chill, she is not going to run away or something like that." Jin said.

"Yes and we are on an island, it's not like Lisa has wings and she can fly." Bambam said.

Jungkook took a few deep breaths to calm himself down and said,"Yeah I know, Lisa said that she will come."

"We have to go and greet the guests, they are already here." Jimin said.

"Bro, be happy you are getting married again." Leo said.

Jungkook nodded his head and left along with others to greet the guests.

.....

10 minutes before the wedding.

"Ahhhh you are looking so beautiful." Jisoo said.

"Oh my God, finally you are getting married." Rosè said before looking up to prevent her tears from falling.

"Ahhh mommy you are looking so beautiful." Yuqi shouted before rushing towards Lisa.

Squatting down, Lisa gave Yuqi a peck on her lips and said,"My princess is looking more beautiful."

Wearing a peach colour gown and a floral tiara, Yuqi was looking very pretty and cute.

"Jiyun, Min and I are wearing the same dress because dada said we are the flower girls." Yuqi said.

Lisa chuckled and said,"Yes."

Just then father Kim entered the room.

"We will go and wait for you at the venue." Jisoo said before walking out of the room along with others.

After everyone left, Father Kim took a deep breath before walking towards his beautiful daughter.

Father Kim smiled and said,"I always knew that you would look beautiful in a wedding dress."

Lisa chuckled and said,"And you always look dashing in a black suit." Before fixing his bow tie.

Holding her hand, Father Kim said,"You know princess, as a father it was my dream to walk both my daughters down the aisle. Well, I did get the chance earlier but I don't think so we should count that in."

Lisa chuckled and said,"Don't mention that in front of Jungkook dad otherwise he might kick Sehun out."

Father Kim chuckled and said,"I don't think so he will because Sehun is a changed man now. He has a wife and a small family of his own. Yes, he was wrong but he realised his mistake which is the most important thing."

Pausing for a while, Father Kim said,"I may sound cruel but I am glad that Sehun did not marry you back then. If he had really married you, how would I get such a handsome and rich son-in-law who dotes on my daughter more than I did?"