611.I want you to be as unreasonable as you can

"Exactly, all of this is so great." Rosé said.

"Hyun, Yeji did you tell dad and others about it?" Lisa asked.

Hyunjin shook his head and said, "No we didn't."

"Then what are you guys waiting for, let's go and give them the good and also leave Yoongi and Wendy alone." Lisa said.

Leaning towards Wendy, Lisa whispered, "Don't tell him about the twins yet okay? Let it be a surprise."

Wendy chuckled and nodded her head.

"I'll see you both in the evening." Jungkook said.

Yoongi nodded his head and said, "Okay big brother."

After everyone left, Yoongi kissed the back of her hand and said, "I am sorry."

Wendy shook her head and said, "No you don't have to say sorry, it's all your fault,"

"You don't really hate me right?" Yoongi asked.

"Of course not, I love you and I missed you so bad." Wendy said before bursting into tears.

Pulling her into his embrace, Yoongi said, "Stop crying, it's not good for you and our baby. Am I all fine now, aren't I? Then why are you still crying? And look at you? You have become so skinny."

Hitting him on his chest, Wendy said, "It's all your fault, I feel nauseous whenever I eat anything and when I crave for things, you weren't there to get it for me."

"Why didn't you ask anyone else to get it for you then?" Yoongi asked.

Wendy shook her head and said, "I didn't want to trouble anyone. With you it's different, you are my husband and I can be unreasonable with you but not with big brother and elder sister. How could I wake them up in the middle of the night saying that I want to ice-cream right? They were already trying so hard to keep me happy and were also taking care of me. I couldn't burden them more."

Yoongi smiled and said, "Well, now that I am back, I want you to be as unreasonable as you can with me."

Wendy chuckled and said, "You still have to recover well and you just woke up."

"I am fine and I actually feel more energetic now." He said.

Caressing her face, he said, "I was gone was a few days and just look at you. You still haven't learned how to take care of yourself."

"Isn't it your responsibility to take care of me? And who told you to leave me alone? It's all your fault." She said.

Kissing her forehead, he said, "I won't leave you alone next time."

"You better not otherwise I'll leave you." She said.

Pulling her closer, he said, "I won't let you leave."

"It's so difficult to walk and sleep." She complained.

Caressing her stomach, he said, "She is troubling you."

She chuckled and asked, "She?"

Songpa nodded his head and said, "I think it's a girl."

Placing her hand on his, she said, "Let's wait and see."

….

Kim mansion.

"Ahhh this is great news." Father Kim exclaimed happily.

Yeji chuckled and said, "Dad calm down."

"Oh my God, I am going to become a grandfather again. Seini, I am going to become a grandfather again. This mansion will again have kids running around." Father Kim said.

Uncle Oh nodded his head and said, "Yes yes."

"Okay, now you both have to move in here starting today so that we all can take care of you." Father Kim said.

Hyunjin nodded his head and said, "We were planning the same."

Turning towards Yuna and Felix, Father Kim gave them a hug and said, "Congratulations to you both too,"

Patting Yina's head, Father Kim said, "You should also take good care of yourself now. Did you tell your family about it?"

"I told brother Leo and sister-in-law about it. Mom is on a trip and she won't be back before next year." Yuna said.

Father Kim frowned and said, "Then how are you going to manage? Who is going to take care of you?"

Yuna smiled and said, "Uncle Kim I'll be fine."

"I can take care of her." Felix said.

"You? You will take care of her? You and Hyunjin just know how to work. Both of you are not trustworthy." Father Kim said.

"Dad." Hyunjin said.

"What? Did I say something wrong?" Father Kim asked.

"Yuna, stay here with us staring today and we will take care of both of you." Father Kim said.

"Uncle Kim I don't think it's appropriate and I don't want to trouble you all." Yuna said.

"What trouble? It's the best for you and the baby. And with so many people here, the mansion will become more lively." Father Kim said.

"I think that is a really nice idea." Yeji said.

Felix sighed and said, "But-"

"No no, I am not hearing anything. You go and shift your clothes and other things here. I'll ask the maids to clean the vacant room right beside Yufan's." Father Kim said.

"I'll go and prepare some healthy soup for you both." Aunt Yulin said.

"Hyunjin, Felix go and shift your things here. Yeji, Yuna you both come with me." Father Kim said before walking towards the kitchen.

"Dude this-"

Cutting him off, Hyunjin said, "I think this is the best Sebastian. You don't know how to take Felix of a pregnant lady and even I don't and the mansion is much safer than our apartment."

"It won't be inconvenient right?" Felix asked. He didn't want to trouble the Kim's.

Hyunjin chuckled and said, "Dude, we are family don't forget that."

Sebastian smiled and nodded his head. After his father's death, Hyunjin and Yuna was his only family and he was glad to have them in his life.

"Thanks man." Felix said.

Punching his arm, Hyunjin said, "Don't get emotional now, we have to go and bring our things here from the apartment."

Felix chuckled and said, "Yes, let's leave."

"I still cannot believe they actually tampered all our condoms." Hyunjin said.

"I have 20 boxes but I guess I have to throw them away." Felix said.

Hyunjin chuckled and said, "Yeah I guess we have to."