622.Shopping

Jungkook smiled and said, "I am very excited too."

"Okay so what do I have to do?" Jennie asked.

"I want you to prepare a beautiful dress for your sister-in-law." Jungkook said.

"Wedding dress?" Jennie asked.

Jungkook shook his head and said, "No, I will arrange that."

"Really? You are?" Jennie asked.

Jungkook nodded his head and said, "Yes and I want you to prepare a beautiful dress for your sister-in-law for the reception. She definitely cannot walk around wearing that wedding dress, it's a bit heavy."

Giving Jungkook a thumbs up, Jennie said, "Consider it done big bro and what about your wedding suit?"

Jungkook scratched his forehead and said, "I completely forgot about that."

Jennie chuckled and said, "I'll prepare it for you."

"You have to prepare clothes for everyone as you are the only one they can rely on." Jungkook said.

Jennie nodded her head and said, "Don't worry about that, I'll handle the clothing department."

"I'll take the kids shopping tomorrow." Jungkook said.

Jennie raised her eyebrows and asked, "Alone?"

"I'll ask Jimin and Jin to tag along." Jungkook said.

Jennie smiled and said, "Perfect.

"I just hope Lisa likes everything." Jungkook said.

"What is the theme of the wedding?" Jennie asked.

"Wedding? Who is getting married?" Yuqi asked.

Jungkook widened his eyes in shock when he saw Yuqi standing right behind them with a bottle in her hand.

"Princess what happened? Why aren't you eating?" Jungkook asked before squatting down.

"Dada, are you and mom getting married again?" Yuqi asked.

"Who told you that?" Jungkook asked.

"I heard everything that you told aunt Jennie but don't worry dada I won't tell mommy if you get me that big doll house tomorrow when we go shopping." Yuqi said.

Jennie chuckled and said, "Good luck brother Jungkook." before walking towards the kitchen.

Picking his daughter up, Jungkook pinched her nose and said, "Look at you, such a small little girl and you are already trying to blackmail your dad?"

Yuqi chuckled and said, "I will tell momma if you don't buy me that big doll house tomorrow."

Jungkook chuckled and said, "I would've bought that dollhouse for you even without you blackmailing me like this."

Giving Jungkook a peck on his cheeks, Yuqi said, "Dada is the best."

"Now don't tell anyone about this okay?" Jungkook asked.

Yuqi nodded her head and said, "Okay."

.....

Lisa's room.

Yuqi and Jeonsan were busy drawing and Lisa going through a magazine when Yuqi said, "Mommy dada is taking us shopping tomorrow."

"Really? Why?" Lisa asked.

"Dada is planning a surprise wedding for you but he told me that I shouldn't tell you about it." Yuqi said.

Jeonsan fronwed and said, "Yuqi, I told you not to do this."

After fixing the bribing deal with Jungkook, Yuqi told Jeonsan everything that had happened.

Jeonsan asked his little sister not to tell anyone about it because it was a secret.

Yuqi covered her mouth with her little hands and gasped.

Lisa chuckled and said, "Don't worry, I won't tell dada about it."

"Promise?" Yuqi asked.

Lisa smiled and said,"I promise."

Jeonsan sighed and said, "You are so stupid Yuqi."

Yuqi pouted her lips and said, "I am not stupid, I am cute."

....

Next day.

"Why are you taking them for shopping all of a sudden?" Lisa asked.

Snuggling closer, Jungkook said, "Just like that."

"Oh so no specific reason?" Lisa asked.

"It's been days since I took them out somewhere so Jimin, I and Jin decided to spend an entire day with the kids today." Jungkook said.

Lisa smiled and said, "That is nice."

Wrapping his legs around her, Jungkook asked, "What are you planning to do today?"

"I am meeting Rosè and Anna at the parlour today." Lisa said.

"Hmmm, babe we will be leaving for our vacation this Monday." Jungkook said.

Lisa smiled and said, "Okay."

"We are going to our island again." Jungkook said.

Lisa chuckled and said, "I hope you won't cover me up when I wear a swimsuit this time."

Jungkook shook his head and said, "You are not allowed to wear one."

"Don't be so stingy." Lisa said.

"When it comes to you, I am stingy." Jungkook said.

"What will I wear then?" Lisa asked.

"My t-shirts and shorts, I'll pack an extra pair for you." Jungkook said.

Lisa sighed and said, "You are so mean."

Pinning her down, Jungkook said, "You have no idea how tempting you look when you wear revealing clothes."

Lisa chuckled and said, "Tempting? Really?"

"I swear." Jungkook said.

Pushing him away, Lisa said, "Go and freshen up, you have to take the kids out."

"We still have time for one round." Jungkook said.

....

Shopping mall.

"Jeonsan." Jiyun shouted before running towards him.

"Jiyun don't run like that," Jin shouted.

Ignoring her father, Jiyun kept on running towards Jeonsan and gave him a hug.

"I missed you so much." Jiyun said.

Jeonsan's face turned bright red and he said, "We meet everyday in kindergarten."

Jiyun chuckled and said,"Why? Can't I miss you?"

Jeonsan vigorously nodded his head and said, "Yes you can."

"You did not miss me?" Jiyun asked.

Jeonsan lowered his head and said, "I-"

Jimin chuckled and said, "It's just me or even you two think that it will be Jiyun who will propose Jeonsan?"

Jin frowned and said, "Why would my daughter do that? Why would she propose?"

"Dude, do you think with Jungkook's genes his son will ever be able to propose or rather talk to the woman he loves without breaking a cold sweat?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook frowned and said, "Hey, I was the one who proposed Lisa okay?"

"You were in college with her for three long years, you saw her get engaged and then almost get married to some other man and luckily when that did not happen, you grasped the opportunity and tricked her into getting married with you." Jimin said.

Jungkook frowned deeper and said, "Yeah, so what? But I was still the one who proposed right?"

Jimin chuckled and said, "Yeah right."

....