800.Twin telepathy

"Yes, so let's go down and eat something, I am very hungry and I also cannot wait to introduce you to my family, especially Yuqi and Jiyun. You are going to love everyone and they are going to love you too." Quickly getting up, Min added, "I also need to help Yuqi and Jiyun with the preparations, I have all my bridesmaid duties to fulfill and—"

Grabbing her hand, he pulled her into his embrace and sighed, "Let's stay like this for a while, feels so good."

Happily complying to his request, she snuggled closer and smiled, "I really missed you alot."

Kissing the top of her head, he answered, "I missed you too, I thought that I would never get a chance to hold you this way and that broke my heart."

"We fucked up really bad but I guess it's okay, we have already learnt our lesson so we will hopefully not repeat it in the future."

Keeping quiet for quite some time, Jihoon asked, "You don't want to know what had exactly happened?"

"Whenever you are ready to talk about it," she answered.

Intertwining his hand with hers, he started telling her everything from the beginning to the very end, making sure not to miss a single detail. He wanted to tell her each and everything without intentionally or unintentionally hiding anything from her. In fact, this was the first time he was being transparent with someone and it was freaking him out. From all the good things to the bad things that he had done till date, he told Min every single thing and he had no idea what he should expect.

Keeping quiet for quite some time, she inquired, "So Sana, Wonwoo's girlfriend is your sister?" when he nodded his head, she added, "No wonder your eyes, nose and other facial features match."

Tightening his grip around her, he nervesourly asked, "You don't want to ask anything else?"

Placing her hand on his cheek, she sighed, "I know that I said that I don't trust you, but I do Jihoon. The situation was so confusing and you lied to me too so I—"

Cutting her off, he started, "Shh you don't have to say anything, I know things were different in the past but now we will walk through everything together."

"Hand in hand," she added.

....

Outside.

Crossing his arms in the front, Hwan was staring at his sister who was also staring him back.

While the two twin siblings continued their silent argument, Seojun and Somi were munching on a bag of fire cheetos and trying to guess what they might be thinking.

"I say that they are cursing each other silently," Somi guessed.

Nodding his head in agreement, Seojun added, "Or may be they are doing the twin telepathy thing."

"Brother Seojun there is no such thing as a twin telepathy," she retorted.

Shrugging his shoulders, he said, "What do you know? Maybe that is a real thing."

"What? What are you looking at? Did I say something wrong? I mean how can you know that something exists unless you experience it?" he explained further.

Helplessly shaking her head, Somi sighed, "Brother Seojun, I think you need to get your brains checked."

"Why?"

"Because you are forgetting things, important things," she snapped.

"You lied to me," Hwan snapped.

Pursing her lips, Misan snapped back, "You lied to me first."

"How does that even make sense?"

Placing her hand on her hips, she narrowed her eyes, "You are dating Somi for months now but you did not tell me." Turning towards Somi, she fumed, "Neither of you did."

"Hey, don't drag me into his brother sister discussion, let's have our best friend discussion in private later," Somi suggested.

Knocking Misan's forehead, Hwan snarled, "I think you and Somi are equal now, you lied to her about brother Seojun and she lies to you about me so it's a fair game."

Placing her hand on her chest, Somi sighed and shaped her hand into a heart. "I love you honey."

Thinking for a while, Misan fornwned when she realized that whatever Hwan said made hundred percent sense. "Well, not that I am agreeing with what you said but because Somi is my best friend and I love her, I'll call that even but—" pointing towards her brother, she narrowed her eyes, "But we are not done."

"Seriously, have you guys not solved your thing yet?" Wonwoo inquired while entering the room.

Dusting the crumbs of his hands and shirt, Seojun excitedly exclaimed, "Dude, you just missed the twin telepathy thingy."

"Brother Seojun, there is no such thing as twin telepathy," Wonwoo chuckled.

Waving his hand in 'what do you know' gesture, Seojun rolled his eyes, "What's up with people commenting on things they have no idea how it feels."

Raising his brows, Wonwoo answered, "Apart from the fact that my twin sister is standing right next to you, that still isn't a thing."

Scrunching his brows, Seojun looked at Wonwoo and Somi simultaneously before making an affirmative sound, "Ah, that completely slipped my mind."

"Anyway, before I forget, dad is looking for Hwan and Somi." Without waiting for anyone's reply, Wonwoo added, "And have you seen sister Min anywhere? Aunt Rosè is looking for her."

"What do you mean by dad is looking for us?" Somi frowned.

Shrugging his shoulder, Wonwoo answered, "No idea, I was just asked to pass on the message which I did. Now if you excuse me, I need to look for sister Min." Without saying anything, he walked out of the room leaving the other people all worried.

"You guys told uncle Jungkook?" Misan inquired.

"Of course not, we did not tell you so what makes you think that we will tell dad about it?" Somi sighed.

"Maybe he just wants to talk about the wedding preparations, yes yes he wants to talk about the wedding preparations," Hwan consoled himself.

"Pfft have you guys forgotten who you people are talking about?" Seojun chuckled and helplessly shook his head.

....