654.Why are you behaving like a jerk?

"Ya what is that?" Yuqi asked before moving towards Jiyun to check it out.

Covering her neck, Jiyun widened her eyes in? shock and shook her head. "Ahh no it's nothing."

Jin frowned and asked, "It's nothing? Come here and show dada what it is? Did some kind of an insect bite you?"

Glaring at Jeonsan, Jiyun slowly pinched his waist. How could he just stay quiet and not help her out?

Jeonsan winced in pain and rubbed his waist before turning towards Jiyun who was glaring at him.

When Wonwoo saw their interaction, he raised his eyebrows and grinned from ear to ear.

Yuqi frowned and tried to remove Jiyun's hand. "Why are you hiding it? Show it to me."

Looking at her best friend, Jiyun gestured to her not to say anything but Yuqi was too busy peeping at the reddish-purple mark on Jiyun's neck.

Jin got up and approached his daughter. "Let me see if it's something serious or not. What if it was a poisonous insect?"

Wonwoo chuckled and shook his head. "Oh no uncle Jin, I don't think so it's a poisonous insect."

"Dad I am fine." How could she let her father see that mark? He would definitely figure out.

"Ahh just show it to me and I'll be at peace." Jin said before grabbing Jiyun's hand and removing it from her neck.

When Jin saw the big love bite on his little daughters neck, he almost freaked out.

Jeonsan gulped in nervousness when Jin gave him a fierce look. That fierce look was more like a 'HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY DAUGHTER' look.

Jiyun lowered her head and pursed her lips. Only if there was a hole or a cave where she could hide. Out of all the people, it was her father who saw the first love bites she shared with Jeonsan.

Without saying anything, Jin started walking towards his place with a huge scowl on his face.

Seeing his ugly expression, Jungkook asked, "What happened?"

Gritting his teeth, Jin snapped, "Ask your son."

Yuqi chuckled and gasped when she finally saw what Jiyun was trying to hide.

Seeing Jiyun's embarrassed and red face, Lisa understood what was happening.

Jungkook frowned and asked, "Now what did Jeonsan do?" Turning towards Jeonsan, he asked, "What did you do?"

Jeonsan vigorously shook his head and defended himself. "Nothing."

"Hmmm are you sure that you did not do anything Big bro?" Wonwoo asked.

Grabbing Jiyun's hand, Yuqi whispered, "I want details."

"Why don't you girls go to your room and talk?" Lisa asked.

Yuqi nodded her head and dragged Jiyun along with her.

Jeonsan was about to follow them behind when Jin gritted his teeth. "You-where do you think you are going? Stay here."

Jeonsan vigorously nodded his head and sat down.

Smacking Jin's arm, Jisoo glared at him. She didn't understand why he was behaving so strangely.

Turning towards Jeonsan, Jisoo smiled, "San you can go where you want to."

Jeonsan nodded his head and quickly rushed out of Jin's sight.

"We are also going." Wonwoo and Qiang said before leaving.

After the kids left, Jisoo glared at her husband. "Why are you behaving at a jerk?"

"Jerk? Didn't you see what he did?" Jin frowned.

Jisoo rolled her eyes and helplessly shook her head. "They are adults Jin, let them do whatever they want. Do you have to behave like that?"

"But she is my little daughter."

"Yeah your little twenty-five year old daughter." Jisoo said.

Lisa chuckled and excitedly wrapped her arms around Jungkook's. "Well, we all knew sooner or later this would happen. So what are you so grumpy about Jin? Don't you like my son too?"

Turning towards Jungkook, Jin snapped, "Ask your son to keep his hands and teeth to himself."

....

Inside Yuqi's room.

Burying her face on the pillow, Jiyun groaned. "Oh my God this is so embarrassing."

"Girl when did this happen? Did you and brother Jeonsan? Oh my God this is huge. How? When? Where? Start spilling."

"Yuqi, I just got embarrassed in front of my parents and your parents. You should be consoling me." The more she thought about it, the more embarrassed she was feeling.

"Started spilling first and then I'll console you."

Jiyun frowned and grabbed Yuqi's shoulder. "Do you even realise that man whom I shared my first love bite with his your brother? Do you really wanna know how your brother stripped himself half-nak.....hmmmmm."

Covering Jiyun's mouth with her hand, Yuqi fronwed, "Stop it, I don't want details." She then groaned in frustration and started grumbling, "Who told you to date my brother? Arrgghhh I can't even get details from you now. This is so annoying."

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

"Hey open up, it's me."

Yuqi chuckled and quickly opened the door. "So brother Jeonsan, do you wish to give my friend another love bite?"

"Don't talk nonsense Yuqi." Walking inside the room, Jeonsan quickly approached Jiyun.

Yuqi chuckled and left saying, "I'll give you some privacy. Just don't dirty my bed."

After Yuqi left, Jiyun glared at Jeonsan and smacked his arm. "It's all your fault."

"I-"

Pushing him away, Jiyun was about to get down from the bed when Jeonsan grabbed her waist. "Hey, where are you going?"

"Leave me, I don't want to talk to you. You ruined my image in front of everyone." Jiyun yelled.

Hugging her tightly, Jeonsan took a deep breath. "I am sorry, I'll never do anything without your permission in the future."

Jiyun sighed and sat down on the bed sling with Jeonsan.

Burying her face on his chest, Jiyun apologised. "I am sorry, I shouldn't have said that. It's not just your fault."

Caressing her back, Jeonsan tried to appease her, "Hmmm, it's alright. We are going to get married anyway so you don't have to feel embarrassed."

Kissing her forehead, Jeonsan hugged her tighter.

Just then, Jeonsan's phone buzzed. Pulling away, he took out his phone and answered the call.

Scrunching his brows, Jeonsan asked, "When?"

Keeping quiet for quite some time, Jeonsan said, "Alright, I'll be there soon." Before hanging up the call.

....