682.Fat twins

Zixin vigorously shook his head and said, "No, I am fine."

"Are you sure? You don't look very good. Did something happen?" Yuqi asked.

"No, I am fine. Okay, let's go now." Taking the bag from Yuqi's hand, Zixin grabbed her hand and rushed out of the room.

"Zixin wait, the car isn't here yet."

"Don't worry, the car is already waiting for us outside."

...

Jeon mansion.

When Father Kim and Jungkook arrived at the mansion, it was already bustYeji. The living was packed with friends and families.

"This is so exciting, finally Jeonsan and Jiyun are getting married." Yeji excitedly exclaimed.

Wendy sighed and helplessly shook her head. "Doesn't it feel like yesterday when they were born?"

"You mean the time where Jungkook almost fainted in the hospital? Oh yes I still remember when that happened." Jimin and Jin couldn't help but burst into laughter when they started reminiscing about the time when Jungkook was thrown out of the labor room.

"Ah so who said that you both were any better? Jimin fainted inside the labor room and Jin cried." Jungkook added.

"What? Dad you fainted?" Min asked.

Placing her finger on her lips, Rosè vigorously shook her head. "My lips were forever sealed. As promised, I never mentioned this in front of the kids."

"For real? Like really Dad? You passed out?" Jihun asked.

Jimin frowned and snapped, "Your mother was giving birth to twins and you both were fat. It was hard for your mom and as well as your aunt Jisoo. We were ready to go for a C-section but your mom insisted not to."

Min frowned and complained, "Dad, how can you call me fat? Am I not your princess?"

Jimin vigorously shook his head and flipped, "Oh no honey, you weren't fat, Jihun was."

Min sighed and helplessly shook his head after hearing his father's words. It had always been like this. His father favoured Min more than him.

"Hey, don't call my son fat. In fact, don't call my kids fat. I am happy that they were born healthy." Rosè said.

"Hey wasn't I the unhealthy one? How did I end up being fat?" Jihun asked. He remembered his grandma telling him how Jimin was always worried about his health.

"Unhealthy?" Min asked.

"Yeah and it's probably because you took away a greater portion of the protein and essential minerals which we both were supposed to share." Jihun snapped at his twin sister.

Min narrowed her eyes and pursed her lips. "Are you trying to say that I am a heavy eater?"

"Well, aren't you a heavy eating sister Min?" Somi asked who had just arrived home from a photo shoot.

"Damn my cousin looks so beautiful, no wonder Yunho is head over heels for her." Haruto murmured.

Hwan smiled and nodded his head. "Yes, she looks amazing."

Smacking Yunho's arm who was still in daze, Haruto asked, "Dude, where are you lost?"

When Yunho shook his head, Haruto added, "Somi is here, you should go and talk to her."

When Yunho merely nodded his head, Hwan asked, "What happened man? You don't look good."

"Was it today? Oh God, I am so sorry. Come let's go, I'll take you there." Jeonsan said before fishing out his care keys.

"It's okay brother Jeonsan, I'll take a chauffeur with me and-"

"No you won't, I am taking you there. That place is not very safe and-"

"But you need to stay here with sister Jiyun." Somi was supposed to go for a late night shoot and Jeonsan was supposed to take her there and bring her back but with so many people around, it would be inconvenient if Jeonsan left.

"Take Yushen with you then." Taking his phone out, Jeonsan was about to call Yushen when Ming stopped him saying, "Don't disturb Yushen, he is doing something important." How could she let anyone disturb her son who was out for his first date?

"I'll be okay, why are you all so worried about me?" Somi asked.

Tapping Yunho's shoulder, Haruto said, "Dude, this is an awesome opportunity. Go and offer a ride to Somi."

When Yunho did not say anything, Haruto frowned, "Dude, what is wrong with you today?"

"It's nothing, I just don't feel like going anywhere." Massaging his head, Yunho sat down and sighed. He didn't feel like doing anything and also couldn't stop thinking about Elsa.

"Are you sure? It's Somi." Finding Yunho's behaviour very strange, Haruto kept on nagging him. It was very strange and unusual of him to say no to something which involved Somi.

When Yunho shook his head, Hwan sighed and grabbed his keys. "I'll go with her then."

When Haruto nodded his head, Hwan left.

"Dad, it's an overnight journey and I don't want to tire you out." Somi said.

"But-"

Stepping forward, Hwan raised his hand and said, "I'll take Somi and bring her back safely too."

Jeonsan breathed a sigh of relief and smiled. "Well, problem solved. If Hwan goes with Somi, we have nothing to worry about right?"

When Jungkook nodded his head, Songpa warned his son. "Take proper care of Somi and make sure you bring her back safely. Be cautious and-"

Cutting his dad off, Hwan said, "Dad, relax okay? I'll be extra careful."

"I'll go and get my things then." After Somi left, Songpa kept on giving Hwan instructions and kept on reminding him to be extra careful.

...

Zixins car.

"Where are we going? This isn't the way to the mansion." Yuqi asked.

Wrapping his arms around her shoulder, Zixin pulled her closer. "You'll see honey."

"But where are we going? We were supposed to go home and-"

"Sshhhh just relax and let me take you where I want to okay?"

Staring around him for quite some time, Yuqi sighed. Wrapping her arms around his waist, Yuqi buried her head on his chest. "I don't want you to tire yourself out."

Kissing the top of her head, Zixin smiled, "Don't worry babe, I am okay."