639.FRIENDS

"Ahhh so you are upset over that? Hmm I forgot." Jiyun casually replied before extending her hand to fix his tie.

But before she could even touch it, Jeonsan grabbed her hands and frowned. "You forgot? Seriously Jiyun? You forgot about me?"

Jiyun chuckled and asked, "Why are you overreacting? Isn't it normal for a FRIEND to forget another FRIEND?"

Jeonsan's already gloomy expression turned gloomier after hearing that. Was he really just a friend? Did Jiyun take him only as a friend?

Suppressing her urge to laugh, Jiyun controlled herself and fixed his tie and collar. "Go to work otherwise you'll get late."

Picking up his coat, Jiyun helped him wear it. "Just so that you don't accuse me for not telling you anything next time, I am going out with an old friend today in the evening so I won't be joining you for dinner."

"Whom?" Jeonsan asked.

"An old friend." Jiyun answered.

Jeonsan frowned and snapped, "Yun, all your old friends are my old friends too. So if you tell me the name, I'll know."

"Stephen, I am going out for dinner with Stephen." Jiyun said.

Jeonsan widened his eyes in shock and shouted, "What? Why would you go out with that creepy guy?"

Jiyun pouted her lips and asked, "Creepy? But I think he is cute."

Jeonsan frowned and gritted his teeth, "You are not going anywhere." There was no way he would let her go anywhere with someone who always kept staring at her like a creep.

"Why? Why can't I go out with him? He is a friend of mine too. And besides if I can have dinner with you everyday, why can't I have dinner with him once?" Jiyun asked.

"Because we are different." Jeonsan retorted.

Hooking her arms around his neck, Jiyun asked, "And how are we different Mr Jeon? Aren't we just friends? Or is there something you wanna say?"

With Jiyun's face just a few inches away from his, Jeonsan ears turned super red. He gulped in nervousness and started sweating profoundly. He wanted to say something but his throat felt dry.

When Jeonsan did not say anything, Jiyun smiled, patted his back and let go of him. "Have a great day at work my FRIEND."

With his super red ears and a frown on his face, Jeonsan dashed out of the room.

At the door, he bumped into his mother.

"What happened? Why are your ears so red?" Lisa asked.

Jeonsan shook his head and said, "It's nothing mom, I'll be leavening now." before kissing his mom's forehead and leaving.

Walking inside Jeonsan's room, Lisa chuckled and asked, "Now what did you do?"

Jiyun sighed and pouted her lips. "Aunt Lisa, your son is an idiot."

Lisa chuckled and helplessly shook her head. "He is just like his father but you know how serious and head over heels he is for you right?"

Jiyun pouted her lips and nodded her head. "But he has to say it too. How will I know if he doesn't speak out?"

"Give him sometime, he will." Lisa knew her son was a retard just like her husband when it came to things like love, confessions. She knew how crazy Jeonsan was for Jiyun but he was shy prolly because he had inherited his father's 'SHY' genes.

"Ahhh aunt Lisa, why isn't he as sensible as you are. I wouldn't have to suffer so much that way." Jiyun complained. She knew that Jeonsan loved her and she loved him too, they were after all childhood sweethearts but she wanted Jeonsan to take initiative and tell her how he felt for her. Well, a romantic proposal never hurts.

Giving Jiyun a hug, Lisa sighed, "Ohhh even I cannot wait for you and Jeonsan to get married."

"I know right? Tch this is too much, if your son doesn't make a move by the end of this week then I'll propose to him, drag him to the marriage bureau and threaten him to sign the marriage certificate with me. Then I'll force him to bed, get pregnant as soon as possible so that he will never be able to leave me in the future." Fisting her hand and punching the air, Jiyun dramatically narrated her entire plan.

Lisa let out a hearty laugh and helplessly shook her head. "You have my full support in that."

"Ah there you are and here I am looking for you everywhere." Walking towards Jiyun and her mother, Yuqi added, "We are supposed to leave for shopping. Min is already waiting for us at the mall."

"Min is joining us too? Ahh this is gonna be so much fun." Jiyun excitedly exclaimed. It has been months since she had spent some time with her girl gang.

"Let's leave fast." Yuqi said.

Jiyun nodded her head and said, "I'll go and meet uncle Jungkook before leaving." before walking out of the room.

After Jiyun left, Lisa asked Yuqi, "Honey are you alright?"

Yuqi smiled and nodded her head, "Yes mom I am perfectly fine and you don't have to worry about me."

Holding her daughter's hand, Lisa said, "Always remember that you are not alone okay? You have your parents, your siblings and your family with you."

Yuqi smiled and nodded her head.

Patting her head, Lisa added, "Things which are meant to happen will definitely happen sooner or later. But if it is not meant to happen, no matter how you try, it won't work out. I don't know whether you and Zixin- I won't force you to move on because that is something that has to come from you. It should be you who should take an initiative and move on in life. But I just want to tell you that no one's life stops for anyone. It's good that you still want to wait for him but make sure that you don't invest all your youth and time on someone who doesn't want to return your feelings back. Make sure that you don't regret this later."

Yuqi smiled and nodded her head." I understand mom and I'll definitely think about it."