TAGALOG-ENGLISH VERSION

Hello, dear readers! This is Guineminence.

I'm thrilled to make an important announcement today. For those of you who don't know, I finished my novel which is entitled "The Tale of Aeryn Glaze" on April 30, 2022, after starting it on January 1 of the same year.

Here's something you might not know: English isn't my first language. I'm a Filipino writer, so my English might not be as perfect as someone who grew up speaking it. Even in this version, I noticed that there are a lot of grammatical errors and typos (which is unavoidable, to be honest.)

But here's the exciting news: I'm planning to redo this story in TagLish (a mix of Tagalog and English). A lot of you have asked for a Tagalog version, especially my readers whom I know in person, and I think it's a great idea to share this with an even bigger audience.

This means there will be some big changes in this new version. In this version, I changed many things in the story but the plot is still the same. I added new details, additional characters, dialogues, and more. At the same time, I also remove some scenes. This time, I want to enjoy writing in this version without chasing deadlines (which I also made myself) and not being pressured by what to write.

Your support and feedback mean the world to me, and I'm determined to make this TagLish version an even more enjoyable read.

Thank you for joining me on this exciting journey!