PART 1: THE MEETING

It's early in the morning. Oyakata-sama has called the Hashiras for a meeting in the Demon Slayer Headquarters.

Everyone has reached already.
Shinobu Kocho, Mitsuri Kanroji, Iguro Obanai, Kyojuro Rengoku, Tengen Uzui, Gyomei Himejima, Giyuu Tomioka, Muichiro Tokito and Sanemi Shinazugawa.

"Oyakata-sama is arriving." The two daughters of Master Oyakata say in a calm tone.

"So, the Hashiras have arrived."
Oyakata-sama comes in with a calm and welcoming smile accompanied by his two daughters.

All the Hashiras bow before him.
"I have heard a complain about rivalry between the Hashiras."

Everyone looks a little puzzled and look at each other with curiousity.

Muichiro doesn't really know what's going on while Giyuu just doesn't care. Sanemi looks irritated like he always does but Mitsuri seems to know what's going on. Mitsuri has a nervous look on her face while she looks up to see Oyakata-sama's face.

"The Love Hashira, Mitsuri Kanroji has complained about it..."

Mitsuri looks down and closes her eyes while blushing with embarrassment.
Everyone starts looking at her.

"About whom?" Asks Shinobu Kocho, The Insect Hashira.

"I was just about to say that..."
Oyakata-sama replies with a calm tone.

"Sanemi Shinazugawa?" Says Master in a questioning tone.

"YES MASTER!" Shouts Sanemi, in a fearless way.

"Also, Giyuu Tomioka." Says Master.
Giyuu says yes quietly.

"According to Mitsuri, you two do not seem to get along well, is there any problem?"

Giyuu refuses about having any problem with Sanemi.

Sanemi's eyes widen and he looks at Giyuu.

Giyuu has a very uninterested look on his face.

Sanemi gets irritated and angry, so he looks away.

"And you, Sanemi?"

"No Master, I don't have any problem either."

"So, Mitsuri, is it true they don't get along well?" Master looks at her with a very soft and kind face. "Is it true they have rivalry between them?" He added.

"Y-yes!"

Both Giyuu and Sanemi look at her with a shocked face.