PART 2: IS IT RIVALRY?

"Master, Shinazugawa-San and Tomioka-San, they don't get along.
They have never even had normal conversations!" Says Mitsuri, not hesitating this time.

She also added,

"I-I think that they sh-should go on missions together so that they can interact more!"

"Mitsuri-San isn't wrong." Says Shinobu.
Mitsuri looks at Shinobu with her eyes shining bright.

Shinobu adds:
"Whenever they talk, it's mostly insults." "As Tomioka-San stays silent most of the time, Shinazugawa-San gets angry at him and Tomioka-San also insults him a lot..."

"Is that so? Tomioka Giyuu and Shinazugawa Sanemi?" Asks Oyakata-sama.

"They are not wrong."says Giyuu.

"But it's also not wrong when I say we're not rivals. I don't know about Shinazugawa-San, but he is a friend to me."

Sanemi looks at Giyuu with hatred filled in his eyes.

The fuck is he talking about!? Does he mean to prove that I am the one who has been hating on him while he just wanted to be friends with me!? I am not tolerating this...

"Oi! Tomioka! Don't make stupid things up!"

"I am not making things up..."

"That's enough. Giyuu and Sanemi, you two claim to be friends and this is what you do? Fight? You two can't control yourself even in the meeting."

"Turns out Mitsuri and Shinobu aren't wrong then. It is decided. You two will work together in the next mission. Is that clear?"
Oyakata-sama adds.

"But-"
Sanemi is cut off by master.

"Sanemi, No ifs and buts. It is decided.
You and Giyuu will work together.
I don't like rivalry between the Hashiras, they are like my own children. So please..."

"OKAY MASTER!" Sanemi Shouts out.

"Thank you! And you, Giyuu?"

"It is fine by me."

"Great!" Oyakata-sama ends the meeting with soft and sweet smile on his face.