PART 34: MITSURI...

"I'm sorry... I-I'm not sure yet... I can't tell you now, Kocho. Give me some time."
He said.

Shinobu somehow felt that he turned her down and felt a little sad.

"It's okay, take your time!"
She said, smiling at Giyuu.

"Thank you..."
Replied Giyuu in a relieved tone.

"Then, I shall leave. Tell me when you are ready!"

"Y-Yes."

Shinobu walked away to the Butterfly Mansion.

She sat on her bed and was carried away by her thoughts.

---------------------------------------------------------
Now, a question arises-

How did Shinobu know Giyuu was with Sanemi last night? She told Mitsuri about it afterall...
---------------------------------------------------------
Last night, was a full moon night, she had knocked on Giyuu's door. She wanted to look at the full moon with him, speak with him a little and tell him about her feelings. She had thought of a whole plan of confessing her feelings to the blue eyed Hashira.

But to her surprise, the Water Hashira, who would always be in his Estate when not on a mission, wasn't there.

She knocked once again but got no reply.

"Huh? Tomioka-San isn't here? I wonder where he went..."
Shinobu spoke softly to herself.

She made her way back, only to hear a few footsteps. She crouched and hid behind a bush. She could see someone through the little spaces between the leaves.

She could see a tall, slim and a fair young man with long dark hair tied into a low ponytail. It was Giyuu!
Her eyes widen and she looks at him intensely, to see where he was going.

She could partially see his face. Little droplets of sweat on his forehead and a pink blush spread on both his cheeks.

She wanted to know where he was up to. Therefore, she decided to follow him. Which was... according to her, a grave mistake. It felt like there was poison in her eyes! She saw Giyuu stop right near the Wind Estate.

Wait. Is it what I... think it is...?
Thought Shinobu, as few drops of sweat formed on her forehead too.

She recalled the moment of that night on the train when they were heading back. How they slept together.
She recalled the moment when Sanemi and Giyuu where talking together while she was bathing in the hot spring. She remembered she had interrupted Sanemi, and he had said something like, 'It's that I lov-'.

She also had noticed one thing which no one else had. Once Giyuu walked away when they were talking to the other Hashiras, Sanemi slowly ran away too. They both weren't seen after that.

"Could it mean..."
Shinobu mumbled quietly as fear filled her to the brim.

Giyuu heard that. He turned around, just to find nobody behind him. Shinobu was hiding behind a tree, so he couldn't see her.

Shinobu covered her mouth instantly and peeked over Giyuu. He wasn't looking at her anymore. She sighed stopped peeking.

Shinobu started feeling uneasy and trembled with fear, her legs shivering a bit.

She thought of everything that had happened between Sanemi and Giyuu all this time, and started putting things together. Soon enough, everything started to make sense.

N-No! it can't be that, right?
Thought Shinobu, as she realised that Sanemi and Giyuu had something going on with them.

"Come in..."
She could hear Sanemi's voice and immediately, peeked again. She could see the Wind Hashira smiling at the Water Hashira, both blushing softly.

Her eyes widen. She couldn't see more. She quickly went back. All these facts kept her awake, the facts about, the things going between the Hashiras of Wind and Water.

She had a lot of weight on her shoulder and wanted someone to share all of it, but had no one to talk to.
She thought that there was no one to speak to about this.

Maybe she forgot about,

Mitsuri...

_______________________________________

Hi! It's a short chapter...
But I published one today!😊

If it feels like a rush, or something is just wrong with this story, I apologise for everything! Since it's my very first story I've ever written, somethings might not go well. Therefore, Sorry!😅

I love you guys so much, I bet Tanjiro can smell it...😤

Anyways, today's word count is:-
726 Words!

That's short! It reminds me of the Insect Hashira.

Well, well!... Bye-Bye!!!

🍩