PART 27: CONFESSION

(Some fluff and smut maybe...)

Sanemi dragged Giyuu all the way to his favourite place. It was very calm and silent. No one was there, just the two Hashiras. A lot of cherry blossom trees were there too. Sanemi used to come to this place usually with Kanae. They would sit under a cherry blossom tree, she would sing and Sanemi would rest on her lap and relax. After her death, he had stopped coming. But now that he found someone whom he loved, he couldn't hold back but come back to this beautiful place again.

"Why did you bring me here, Shinazugawa-San?"
Asked Giyuu, totally clueless.

Sanemi exhaled softly and blushed.

He put both his hands on Giyuu's shoulders and took a deep breath in.

This is the time I tell him! This is the time I confess to Giyuu...
Sanemi thought as he closed his eyes.

"Giyuu...Giyuu I- I wanted to tell you a s-secret..."

"W-What secret?"
Asked Giyuu, stuttering a little.

"It's that I..."

Sanemi stopped abruptly, and thought again if it was the right decision.

I... I am confessing to Giyuu...
What will he say? Why do I feel so uneasy...? It's okay Sanemi... Calm down. You can do it! YES! I shouldn't mess this up.... Afterall, I love him and I just simply have to admit it...No matter what he says, I don't think I am doing anything wrong this time...

Sanemi opened his eyes and looked determined as he shouted out loudly-

"IT'S THAT I LOVE YOU GIYUU!"

A strong wind blew and the cherry blossom petals flew towards the sky. Sanemi's white hair moved a bit and the sunlight glowed on his face, complimenting his features. Giyuu's front hair moved too, revealing his full face which was all red.

'badump! badump!'

Giyuu's heart started racing and his legs started to shiver from what he had just heard.

W-what did he just... I don't believe...
There- there's no way this is .......real.

'drip!'
Blood starts dripping down Giyuu's nose and he immediately wipes it off.

He stares at Sanemi who was blushing a bright shade of red too.

Giyuu couldn't process anything. He didn't know what to reply to that, he was out of words.

"What...did you just say?"
Giyuu mumbled silently.

"I said I Love you!"
Sanemi replied.

Giyuu eyes widen. But soon enough, his gaze softened and he hugged Sanemi immediately, as he exhaled softly.

"I-I also have a secret to t-tell..."
Giyuu blushed as he inhaled.

"W-What is it?"
Asked Sanemi.

"It's that I have always loved you..."

_______________________________________

Shinobu went to her Estate and the others made their way to their Estates too. No one bothered to know where the Wind and Water Hashira had gone. Infact, they didn't even know that they went somewhere.
_______________________________________

'It's that I have always loved you...'

This sentence echoed in Sanemi's mind.

"Shinazugawa-San, I fell in love with you during the mission... I don't know when you fell in love with me, but you know? I am happy that my feelings are returned... This- this feels like a dream!"