PART 3: A MISSION, TOGETHER

After the end of the meeting, everyone starts to leave.

Giyuu walks away alone like he always does but this time, he hears someone shouting his name while coming towards him.

"TOMIOKA! YOU BASTARD!!!"

Giyuu immediately knew who it was, he turns back to see Sanemi running towards him. Sanemi was filled with anger.

I wonder why Shinazugawa-San is so angry at me all the time? He really hates me. I don't have any problem getting along with him. It's just his attitude that makes me want to rethink.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" Sanemi Shouts at Giyuu.

Giyuu doesn't respond.

This made Sanemi even more angry.

"OI! ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING??"

Giyuu was in a very deep thought that he didn't notice Sanemi shouting at him. He was still thinking if he should befriend Sanemi or not. So, Giyuu stared at Sanemi without any response.

"HAH? ARE YOU MAD? DON'T YOU HEAR ME?"

With no answer, Sanemi finally had to shut up.

"I shouldn't say anything to you since you don't talk back. It will just be a waste of time."

Sanemi storms off.

Giyuu was still standing there.

Later, Giyuu gains consciousness again and begins to walk.

Sanemi reaches his home, The Wind Estate.

Stupid bastard! What does he think he is? Doesn't reply to me either. I fucking hate him.
Sanemi falls asleep.

During the evening, Giyuu's crow starts cawing: NEW MISSION! NEW MISSION! AN UPPERMOON DEMON! REACH KYOTO! REACH KYOTO!

Sanemi's crow wakes him up: REACH KYOTO! AN UPPERMOON DEMON!
WAKE UP!NEW MISSION!

Sanemi wakes up, frightened.

Sanemi gets ready and suddenly remembers what Oyakata-sama said:

"No ifs and buts. You and Giyuu will work together."

Oh that's right I need to inform that stupid Tomioka about this.

He heads out.
On the way, he finds Giyuu and gets a little irritated by his presence.

"I was just on my way to see you."

The fuck!? Why was he on his way to see me? Well, There's no time for these stupid things.
Sanemi thought.

He began,
"There is an Uppermoon in Kyoto. My crow informed me. Well as master said, you and I will have to go there."

Shinazugawa-San is still a little angry at me. What did I do?
Thought Giyuu.

"I was informed as well. I came to inform you but I think we both were informed since we need to do this together."Giyuu responds.

So that's why he was on his way to see me.
Sanemi thought.

"Tomioka" Sanemi says in a cold tone.

"Hmm?"

"Let's not waste our time here. We should leave."

"..."

"WHAT!?" Sanemi Shouts

"Nothing, let's go."

Shinazugawa-San gets angry very fast.
Why is he like this?
Giyuu gets carried away by his thoughts again.