PART 22: A NEW RAY OF SUNSHINE

Giyuu and Sanemi stared, shocked by the fact that Shinobu was standing behind Douma.

What is Kocho doing here?
Giyuu thought.

"What is Kocho doing here?"
Sanemi asked.

"Ara Ara~ Shinazugawa-San, I'll explain later. You just wait!" Shinobu said, still smiling.

"Kocho..."
Giyuu looked at Shinobu, who wasn't looking at him.

"Oh my! I didn't even notice you were here, Tomioka-San! Talk more, this is why you have no frien-"

Douma speaks up, interrupting Shinobu.

"Oh my! What a beauty you are! Could you talk to me too, please?"

The one who killed my sister.....is in front of me. I will kill you, Douma.

Shinobu smiled at Douma and began-

"Why sure! But I prefer fighting more than talking..."

Douma smiled at her and said,
"I have no problem fighting with you, dear."

"Insect Breathing, Second Form: Dance of the Bee Sting."

Shinobu leapt into the air, she looked like a floating butterfly with her haori flowing in the air.

She pointed the tip of her sword at Douma, injecting poison in him.

"This should be fun!"
Douma closed his eyes, opening his fans and letting out a deep breath.

"Blood Demon Art..."

Balls made of ice flew towards Shinobu, none of them hit her.

Douma was deliberately easy on her, giving her chances.

"K-kocho! Let us out... We'll help you."
Sanemi struggled to get out.

"Just you wait, Shinazugawa-San."

Shinobu said as she pulled out her sword once again sinking the tip inside Douma's back.

Douma created icy bullets, leading them towards Shinobu. Shinobu moved fast but one hit her. As mentioned before, one was enough to kill a human... but Shinobu was different. Even though it did hit her, slowing her down, she managed to adjust her breathing style to survive.

"Hahaha! What's the matter, sweetheart?"

"You are going to regret calling me that..."
She smiled as she went towards Sanemi and Giyuu. Due to her weak physical abilities, she couldn't even move it. Douma grinned as he called her.

"Don't ignore me!"
He said.

Shinobu had a plan in her mind. Even if she wasn't physically strong, she was definitely very smart, complementing her physical abilities.

She walked up to Douma and said,

"If you free them, I'll be with you. You could have the fun, think about it."

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING, KOCHO!?"
Sanemi shouted.

"Kocho, Have you lost your mind? Quit this!" Giyuu said with disbelief.

Shinobu looked back as she smiled at them. 'Trust me' is what her aura said.

Douma looked at her as he smirked.

He came closer to kiss Shinobu, but she pushed him away before he kissed her.

"Why, what's the problem?"

Douma asked, looking a little sad at being turned away.

"I will only let you do this if you free them first." Shinobu said calmly.