PART 28: A MISUNDERSTANDING

(includes some Obamitsu)
_______________________________________

Both Sanemi and Giyuu hear someone coming towards them.

"I- I'll get going!"

Giyuu said and smiled at Sanemi, quickly kissing him on his cheek and walking away.

"He's so cute...I have no regrets falling in love with him!"
Sanemi said to himself.

Giyuu quickly went inside his Estate and closed the door shut.

He went inside the plain room with almost nothing as decoration, and just a bed.

He sat on the bed and started blushing, nose bleeding and almost everything he could while thinking about what he had just done.

"S-Sanemi kissed...me!"
Giyuu said as he fell down on his bed.

He wanted to see Sanemi again, hug him again and kiss him again even though he didn't know how to.
_______________________________________

Mitsuri's Estate:

Mitsuri sat on a chair in her Estate with Iguro sitting beside her.

"I am so stupid, Iguro-San!"
Mitsuri exclaimed.

"What is wrong, Mitsuri-San?"
Asked Iguro, sipping on his hot, green tea.

"I forgot to ask Shinobu-San the main question, the one that was the most important!"
Mitsuri blurted out.

"What question?"
Asked Iguro.

"That... That Shinazugawa-San and Tomioka-San are friends or not!"
She cried out.

"Sigh... Mitsuri-San, are you really spending your time thinking about this?"
Iguro looked at Mitsuri.

"Iguro-San, it's important! I really want to know!"
Said Mitsuri.

"You should go and ask Kocho-san then..."
Said Iguro.

Mitsuri's eyes started to shine as she jumped.

"Amazing idea, Iguro-San! I'm gonna go there right away!"

Before she ran out, Mitsuri kissed Iguro on his cheek, leaving him all flustered.

As she went out, she immediately made her way to the Butterfly Mansion, to find Shinobu experimenting with something that looked like Wisteria poison.

"Shinobu-San! Hey!"

Shinobu looked at Mitsuri and smiled.

"Ara Ara~ What brings you here, Mitsuri-San?"

"I have a question..."
Mitsuri smiled.

"Oh..."
Shinobu looked tired. Afterall, she had been asked a million questions by Mitsuri in the morning already.

"What is it?"

"Well, I wanted to ask if Tomioka-San and Shinazugawa-San are friends now, or not..."

Shinobu's smile dropped. She suddenly remembered the night on the train. She immediately looked at Mitsuri and smiled again.

"Y-yes! They are, it's amazing isn't it? Oyakata-sama's plan was perfect, don't you think?"

Said Shinobu and Mitsuri nodded violently.

"I'm happy they're friends now! It sounds unreal... But atleast I won't witness fights in the headquarters now!"
Mitsuri giggled.

Shinobu laughed too.

"Mitsuri-San, why don't you sit here for sometime?"

"Oh, Sure!"
Mitsuri said as she sat beside Shinobu.

"What are you doing exactly, Shinobu-San?"

"This liquid you see, is Wisteria."

Shinobu told Mitsuri, to which Mitsuri grinned with her eyes shining brightly.

"I KNEW IT!!! I KNEW IT WAS WISTERIA!"

Mitsuri shouted out.

Both Mitsuri and Shinobu were shocked as they hear Aoi shouting from a distance.

"INOSUKE, ZENITSU AND TANJIRO ARE BACK!!!"

Mitsuri's eyes shine bright as she runs up to meet the young boys.

"TANJIROOOO-SAN! YOU'RE BACK, KYAA!"

Mitsuri started squealing and hugged the teenagers tightly, squeezing them. Shinobu smiled at the teenagers.

"Ara Ara~ Kamado-Kun, Agatsuma-kun and Hashibira-kun! I'm so glad you're back. Congratulations on defeating a Lowermoon!"

The young boys and their demon companion had fought and defeated a Lowermoon Demon.

"Thank-you so much! And congratulations to you too, for defeating an Uppermoon!"

Tanjiro smiled back.
_______________________________________

Poor Mitsuri got wrong answers from Shinobu, as Sanemi and Giyuu aren't friends, anymore.

A misunderstanding...

That will soon be on every Hashira's mind that Sanemi and Giyuu are friends, when they are not.

_______________________________________

A/N:

Ok, so... This chapter is pretty much a filler, nothing else. There's less Sanegiyuu and more extras.

Well, the Kamaboko Squad made their first appearance in this story...

Hope you liked this and...

I love you, readers!
Byee!!!!