PART 20: FRIENDS

(Contains a little bit of smut)

Last Chapter:

"NO!" Giyuu screamed as his eyes filled with anger.

Douma started laughing.

Sanemi thought to himself,
Oh no... If I don't get away with this stupid icy object, I will not be able to help Tomioka....I- I am unsure...
Will we win?
_______________________________________

Since Sanemi was pressed under the giant ice object, he couldn't move at all. All he could do was look at Douma and Giyuu, or shout.

He could see Douma coming closer to Giyuu, and Giyuu stepping back slowly. Giyuu took out his sword and pointed it towards Douma. He could get away from him pretty easily, for what a great and skilled swordsman he was.
Sanemi knew Douma couldn't do anything to Giyuu If Giyuu was defensive that way, so he felt a little bit of relief.

But soon, terror could be seen in Sanemi's eyes.
Anger filled him to the brim.

He saw that after getting rejected by Giyuu many times, Douma looked a little fed up. Douma pinned Giyuu to a tree leaving no way for him to escape.
Giyuu pierced his sword through his stomach till Douma would back off but, he didn't. Instead, he came closer to Giyuu. Giyuu pushed his sword all the way through that he couldn't push more. Douma smiled as he whispered something in Giyuu's ear.

"Nice try! Dear...."

He bit Giyuu's ear again drawing more blood out this time.

"Argh!" Giyuu grunts as he tries his best to push him away.
Giyuu pulls the sword back out.

"Ah~ T-that hurt, you know? So...I want more~"

Douma says with a lustful look on his face.

"Go away! Agh!"
Giyuu was trying his best.

Sanemi tried a lot to get out but he was trapped under it badly.

Giyuu slid his sword through Douma's neck, which was hard. He tried to cut through it, failing miserably. He kept grunting, with his still bleeding ear.

Sanemi couldn't look at Giyuu try so hard anymore. He closed his eyes and let out a long, deep breath.

He opened his eyes, wide and screamed out loud.

"OI!! DON'T YOU DARE!!"

Douma didn't pay attention to Sanemi, at all.
This made him more angry.

Sanemi closed his eyes shut and relaxed, in order to gain enough energy to break through the ice.

He waited and waited, desperately and thought he could break through now. He exhaled and opened his eyes.

BAM!!

Douma and Giyuu heard a very large noise. They look at Sanemi who was standing, breathless, he was panting. Beside him, were ruined chunks of the ice body. He broke through it.

Douma smiled and began-
"You're Stro-"

"LEAVE HIM ALONE!"
Sanemi interrupted.

"You look angry! Anyways, I-"

"GIVE ME...HIM! NOW!"

"You won't let me do my things in peace,will you?" Douma said.
He continued-

"Please stay qu- AAH!"

Douma shouted.
Giyuu had kicked him down, right between his legs.

He stabbed Douma again but that didn't help at all. Douma looked up with a smile on his face.
That smile of his, scared Giyuu.

Sanemi ran towards Douma, he had had enough.

"WIND BREATHING, NINTH FORM: IDATEN TYPHOON!"

Before he reached Douma, he leapt up, doing a backflip. While he was still in the air, upside down, he unleashed powerful circular slashes. Strong wind accompanied the movement of his sword. Creating a 'typhoon-like' effect.

It was the ninth and the final form of Wind Breathing.

It was very powerful, everything that was below Sanemi, was teared apart.

Giyuu looked terrified. He never thought Sanemi was so very strong. He knew that Sanemi's sword skills were amazing, but seeing it right in front of him, actually happening, shocked him.

Sanemi landed on his feet.
He exhaled as he began-
"Wind Breathing, Sixth form: Black Wind Mountain Mist."

He ran and leapt up, rotating and creating an ultimate Slash, as he sliced halfway through Douma's neck.

Douma was powerful, and it was time to show it.

"Blood Demon Art..."

Sharp and pointed icy objects, all pointing towards Sanemi, from all directions, went straight towards him.

Sanemi pulled his sword out of Douma's neck and the swift movement of his sword blocked the ice attacks, most of them, actually.

Two of them did hit Sanemi, one in the arm and one on his left leg.

Douma then created a very large ice body, larger than the last one. It flew towards Sanemi, pushing him behind.
Gladly, Sanemi wasn't trapped under it this time. He quickly stood up, pulling out the ice from his body. Blood spurted out as he grunts.

"I haven't had enough! Hahaha!"

Douma grinned as he created tiny ice pieces that were shaped like a bullet, and were strong enough to pierce through the body. One was enough to permanently kill a human. Still, he created hundreds and thousands of them. All the icy bullets were aiming at Sanemi at this point. Sanemi didn't know what to do at this point.

Wait... What am I supposed to do now?
How will I get through these!? Are you fucking serious? I'll die? I could dodge the earlier attack, and that attack included thousands of ice. Even if one of them hit me, I pulled them out. But, if one of those hit me... I will not survive. That's clear. And I can't dodge all of them either. So... Either way, I'll die? No, no this is not the end! I am a Hashira, The Wind Hashira! I-I can't lose like this...

Sanemi thought.

Hey!! So.. this chapter is pretty long. Hope you were entertained!