PART 37: WIND, WATER AND LOVE

Mitsuri soon broke the silence in the room and spoke up, snapping Shinobu out of her thoughts.

"Thank you very much for this important information, Kocho-San!"
She said, standing up.

Shinobu stood up too, smiling at Mitsuri, and began,

"No problem!"

Mitsuri smiled back in a caring way and spoke,

"Before I leave, I just want to let you know that if something ever bothers you, don't hesitate! Feel free to come to me!"

She winked and smiled cheerfully, leaving in a happy, bubbly way just how she had entered.

Shinobu waved at her slowly, which Mitsuri couldn't see.

"Sigh... Only if it was that easy to tell you..."
Shinobu spoke to herself quietly.

Should I really tell Mitsuri-San? Maybe I should wait for a little longer...

_______________________________________

A day had passed and the fair was six days away.

No demons had appeared since the last Kyoto fight.

All the Hashiras were free and could do whatever they wanted, they felt like they were on a long break.

Although that wasn't true and the demons had to appear, sooner or later.

And they did.

Early in the morning, Oyakata-sama had called three Hashiras for a mission.

One of them was Kanroji Mitsuri.
The other two, anonymous till now.

"Oooh! I can't wait for the mission! This time, before I come back, I'll buy some stuff for myself... And for
Iguro-San! So much fun!
I wonder who the other two Hashiras are... Well, I'll find out soon! And, I should better leave, I'm running late!"

Mitsuri ran and leapt, high in the air.

She soon reached there.

Huh? The meeting hasn't started yet? And I thought I was the one running out of time! Wait, are those two...

Mitsuri gasped, her eyes shining bright. She grinned from ear to ear and ran towards the two men.

The tall and strong, white haired, pale purple-eyed Hashira, with scars all over his body which showed his strength and manliness stood there.

And next to him,
The tall and slim, black haired, ocean blue-eyed Hashira, with the most blank expression in the world to exist, stood.

Tomioka-San and Shinazugawa-San!? No way! This means... I will be able to investigate their relationship out in a matter of seconds!? KYAAA!!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS MISSION!!!

"Tch! We just finished one mission, Giyuu... We got another one!"
Said Sanemi.

"There's no time to rest, Sanemi."
Giyuu replied.

Mitsuri approached the two 21 year olds from behind.

"Hi!!!"

Sanemi was the first to turn back, he began,

"What the!? This mission is with her?
Giyuu and I could complete this mission alone, we don't need Kanroji for this!"

"I think it's very good for us to be paired together!"
Mitsuri replied, not letting any harsh comment get to her. She had gotten some really good information about them, afterall!

"I am very happy!!!" Mitsuri added.

"Sigh... Oyakata-sama is pretty late today, isn't he?"
Giyuu spoke, with the same old 'emotionless' face of his.

"I know..."
Replied Sanemi.

The three of them waited, till their master would arrive.

They could hear footsteps.

"Oyakata-sama is arriving." The two daughters of Oyakata-sama say calmly.

The three could see their black-haired master slowly arrive, with his two white-haired daughters.

The master cleared his throat and began,

"So you have arrived. I'm very happy to have you here."

"Kanroji Mitsuri, Shinazugawa Sanemi and Tomioka Giyuu..."
He added.

"This will be a small mission, but not an easy one. I have heard about a lot of demon killings in various places. Therefore, you will be traveling from place to place throughout the mission. They aren't that powerful demons, but there are a lot of them so I decided to call the Hashiras instead of the young slayers for this job. You will be able to do it and complete it fast.
Leave tomorrow, finish those demons and return safe. I wish you the best."

"YES MASTER!"
Sanemi shouted out, brave and fearlessly.

"Yes master..."
Giyuu said in a calm and quiet way.

"Y-Yes Master!"
Mitsuri said, a slight tint of excitement in her tone.

They all went to their Estates to get ready for the upcoming mission.

Mitsuri sighed out of happiness as she made her way to her Estate.

The little thoughts in her mind kept her restless,

I'll be traveling a lot in this mission! I'll get souvenirs from each place and give it to each Hashira. I'll also get something for Tanjiro and his group, So exciting! And most importantly, this mission will start my...

INVESTIGATION!!!

Sanemi and Giyuu made their way to their Estates, respectively
To get ready for the mission.

The mission for the Hashiras of,

Wind, Water and Love...

_______________________________________

Heyyyyyy!!!!!
Long time no see!!!

Anyways, my exams are starting from tomorrow and I just wrote this chapter because, well... I won't be able to even touch my phone case from tomorrow...😅

So... eat this up!!!

I hope you like this chapter and this story till now! I love you very much!

Also this chapter is just the starting of the drama!!! That's coming next my lovely readers!!!✨💅

The idea for this chapter just came outta nowhere. I was like- what if Mitsuri, Sanemi and Giyuu go on a mission now?

This mission is quite special indeed, who knows? It may lead to a drastic change in Sanemi and Giyuu's life.
Who knows? What might come next?

So uhmmmm...
Stay tuned! Good bye!

Word count:- 933 words...
An average lengthed chapter I guess...

Anyways, Bye!