PART 32: A WONDERFUL NIGHT

AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!

So... before I start this chapter, I would like to tell you that only the starting of this chapter is written by me.

The spicy smut scene later in this chapter, isn't written by me but a very amazing writer.

As I said that it would be difficult for me to write the smut scene, GayZelda helped me by writing it herself. Her writing style isn't like me... Therefore, I modified it a bit.

(Thank you very much for helping me!)

If you like her writing, go ahead and check her out! 😊😊
Without further ado, let's get started!
_______________________________________

WARNING!
SMUT!!!(obviously)
---------------------------------------------------------

Sanemi bites Giyuu's neck and Giyuu closes his eyes shut.

"Ah! S-Sanemi..."

Giyuu tries his best to stay quiet but he couldn't help it, he couldn't help but keep saying stuff quietly that both of them didn't understand.

Sanemi licks and kisses the area he bit, making Giyuu moan out his name.

"Sa...ne..mi~"

"D-Do you... like this?"
Asks Sanemi.

"Y-yes I... I do!"

Sanemi bites his neck again but this time, harder.

"AH! Sanemi, i-it hurts!"
Giyuu says as he closes his eyes tightly.

"Oi. You're the one who asked for it. Now don't you dare complain, okay?"
Sanemi says.

"O-okay..."

Sanemi goes up to Giyuu's ear and bites it softly.

"S-Sanemi!"
Giyuu says quietly.

Giyuu's ears were very sensitive.
Sanemi comes to know about it when he licks the inside of Giyuu's ear.

Giyuu starts shivering. A deep red blush all over his face, spreads more.
Giyuu's hands try to find something to hold onto, but couldn't, so they kept crawling on the bed trying to grab onto something.

"Sanemi~ p-please..."
Giyuu groans.

This makes Sanemi hungry for more.
He licks Giyuu's ear hungrily. He keeps licking till Giyuu opens his mouth to say,

"Stop... Sanemi, please! i-it doesn't feel good."

Sanemi pulls his tongue out of his ear, and whispers softly,

"I won't just stop here, Giyuu. There's more things to be done. You should have thought once before saying you wanted it..."

Sanemi presses their lips together.

"Mmm~"

Giyuu opens his eyes, just to close them again to feel Sanemi's lips touch his. It was their second kiss. Giyuu kisses Sanemi back, and Sanemi tries to find an entrance to get inside Giyuu's mouth. His tongue travels all the way to the slight opening between the lips of Giyuu, and slips inside.

Sanemi kisses Giyuu passionately, playing with Giyuu's tongue again, but this time, to his surprise, Giyuu was also trying to play with his tongue. Though not as good as Sanemi, he was pretty good at that.
Sanemi doesn't stop, he holds Giyuu's head, pulling him closer, his tongue travels inside Giyuu's mouth and Giyuu's tongue moves around Sanemi's mouth too.