PART 15: FEELINGS FOR YOU

Why, why do I find Tomioka so........ adorable? Am I going crazy?? What is this stupid feeling I have for Tomioka!?
Am I....
Falling in Love?

Sanemi couldn't think further. He blushed so hard that his face started heating up. If he continued the atmosphere, he would die.

Giyuu's eyes flutter open.
He could see Sanemi facing the other way, shaking his head.

"Shinazugawa-San? Why are you shaking your head? Are you okay?"

Sanemi looks back to see Giyuu who just woke up. Giyuu looked very cute.
Sanemi tried to speak but it hurt so he nods in a way to tell Giyuu he was okay.

Giyuu remembers what the doctor told him about Sanemi's throat.

"Sorry, Shinazugawa-San I forgot that your throat hurts. I won't ask you anything."

Sanemi nodded again.

Giyuu told Sanemi to have the medicine the doctor gave, before going to sleep.
_______________________________________

Hours later.

"I've bought dinner. I hope you get better soon. Here you go."
The girl comes in with various dishes.

"Ah Thank you!" Giyuu responds.

She places the food on the table and leaves.

Sanemi was hungry but still he couldn't have the food, swallowing hurt.

Giyuu notices how much Sanemi wanted to have the food. He notices how each gulp was serious pain for him.

"Shinazugawa-San, have slowly if it hurts."Says Giyuu looking at Sanemi.

How does Tomioka know that it hurts? Does he read my mind?
Sanemi thought.

After dinner was over, Giyuu told Sanemi to have the medicine.

(Gulp!)
The medicine was very bitter.

Sanemi goes to bed and closes his eyes.

The girl comes in to take the dishes away and Giyuu goes to bed too.

Since both Sanemi and Giyuu slept throughout the day, they weren't feeling sleepy at all.

Giyuu's eyes were still open staring at the ceiling.

Sanemi was facing the other way.
He couldn't sleep at all. He opened his eyes. Somehow, he felt better than before, he could speak a little.

Giyuu turns around facing Sanemi.

Why do I suddenly have such weird feelings for Shinazugawa-San? He is somehow......nicer! I have never cared for someone so much. But when that Demon hit him, I suddenly felt so angry I- I couldn't control myself. Is he more than a friend to me? He makes me feel better. When he smiles, I get happy.
Is it possible that I like him?

Sanemi turns around in Giyuu's direction for he couldn't sleep.

Giyuu blushes a bright shade of red.
Sanemi also has a matching blush around his face.

"Uh...I uhhh...."
Sanemi wanted to explain why he turned around for it was embarrassing to him.

"Are you able to speak?" Giyuu asked with surprise.

"I do feel a little better now." Sanemi tells Giyuu.

"I see." Giyuu replies.

Silence occupies the room.

It lasts for several minutes. Both staring at the ceiling, quietly.

"Hey, Tomioka. Won't you sleep?"
Sanemi asks.

"I don't think I will fall asleep for I've slept throughout the day. You?"

"I won't sleep either. It's because I don't feel sleepy, at all. And since we both won't sleep, let's talk."
Says Sanemi, still looking at the ceiling.

"What do you want to talk about?"
Giyuu asks curiously.

"I don't know..." Sanemi replies.

They both stare at the ceiling.

"Tomioka?"

"Hmm?

"Have you ever........ fallen in love?"

"....."
Giyuu was silent. He couldn't believe what Sanemi was asking. He looks away, with a pink blush on his cheeks.

What is Shinazugawa-San asking?
C-could it be that he's aware that I've slowly started to like him? No, no. That couldn't be it. He must've asked this.....as a friend. Yes, that's right!

Giyuu hesitates to answer Sanemi.

"Uh... No.." Giyuu lies to Sanemi.

Tomioka i-isn't in love with anyone? So if I say I like him, will it only be........
one sided? Of course it'll be! You Idiot. Why would he even like me, I've always been so rude...

Sanemi looks sad but he immediately changes his expression.

"May I ask you a question?"
Giyuu asks Sanemi.

"Hmm..." Sanemi nods.

"Well...." Giyuu pauses.

_______________________________________
To be continued... :)