PART 29: A FRIEND OR A LOVER?

A/N:
Before I start this chapter, I just want to quickly apologize for not publishing any new parts for SO MANY DAYS! Well, I guess that's what happens when an angry mom snatches your phone away😅 I was on my phone while she was talking to me so... She snatched it away.
I need to be more careful next time.
Anyways, let's start the ✨SaneGiyuu✨!!!
_______________________________________

Mitsuri came back from the butterfly mansion and told Iguro that Sanemi and Giyuu were friends now.

Iguro didn't believe what she said.

"Tomioka can make friends? And that too Shinazugawa? We're talking about Tomioka... right?"
Iguro asked hesitatingly.

"Yes!"
Mitsuri replied.
_______________________________________

The sun was about to set.

Giyuu and Sanemi, both didn't know what had happened, how it had happened and what will happen next.

Sanemi always thought of Giyuu as a nobody. After they became 'friends', he developed feelings for Giyuu and now he didn't know what to consider the dark-haired Hashira.
_______________________________________

With Giyuu:

Giyuu was still in his bed, wondering how he would face Sanemi later.

"What is Sanemi to me?"
Giyuu said to himself.

"We're not friends, nor enemies. What do I consider him? Should I consider him as my..... lover?"

Giyuu blushed and dug his face in his pillow.

"What would he consider me? This feels so... Are we officially lovers?"

Giyuu mumbled inside the pillow.

Sanemi's face suddenly appeared in Giyuu's mind.

Giyuu blushed more. His heart started beating fast again. He realised that he imagined Sanemi whenever he closed his eyes.

This couldn't get any worse, right?
Well about that...
It got worse.

Giyuu even started to picture Sanemi in various things. He started imagining Sanemi when he took a bath, while he would sleep and much more.

All he wanted was to see Sanemi. But he didn't know what to say to him after they meet, because the last time he saw Sanemi, they confessed, kissed and then Giyuu just ran away. It would be embarrassing.
He thought the next time he sees Sanemi, he would clear all his doubts and the fact that they're in a relationship or not.
_______________________________________

With Sanemi:

With Sanemi, things weren't going so well.

He could see Giyuu in his dreams and when he woke up in the morning, he would imagine a 'cute sleepy Giyuu' waking up beside him.

Not only that, all his thoughts would always revolve around Giyuu.
Whenever he lost his focus, he ended up thinking about Giyuu. His cute face would cross Sanemi's mind, all the time. He wanted to meet Giyuu desperately. But, he didn't think much about what to consider the shorter Hashira, a friend or a.... lover?
_______________________________________

Oyakata-sama had called all the Hashiras for a meeting, again. This was an opportunity for Sanemi and Giyuu to meet each other, but the others would be there too.

All the Hashiras stood there, and immediately bowed before Oyakata-sama as he arrived.

"I am so happy that all of you are still alive!"
He said, smiling.

"As we all know already, Tomioka Giyuu, Kocho Shinobu and Shinazugawa Sanemi had left for Kyoto to fight an Uppermoon Demon. We are very close to our goal. So, let's not let anybody down!"

"Yes master!"
Said all of them together.

"The Kamado siblings and the other two young boys also defeated a Lowermoon Demon. This shows that the Demon Slayer Corps are active at this point. I am very happy that they've trained so hard, to reach where they are now. And that goes for all of you too. Please keep training and show the younger slayers the right path."

"Yes master!"
All of them said altogether.

"Thank you. And also, Tomioka Giyuu and Shinazugawa Sanemi?"
Oyakata-sama said in a questioning tone.

"YES MASTER!"
Sanemi shouted out.

"Yes master...?"
Asked Giyuu quietly.

"Kanroji Mitsuri, The Love Hashira told me that my plan worked, and that you two are friends now. Is that true?"

"Yes Master."
They both said together.

Mitsuri smiled happily and turned to look at Sanemi and Giyuu's reaction.
They both looked emotionless, which made her a bit sad. Before she turned back, she noticed something.

She saw that Giyuu had a slight red blush spreading all over his face.
She found it a little questioning, but she let it be.
She didn't pay attention to one important thing though.

The presence of Love that she felt. She was the Love Hashira, afterall.
_______________________________________

Oyakata-sama ended the meeting and they all went back.

When Giyuu was walking alone, Sanemi silently joined him from behind.

Giyuu turned to look at Sanemi and opened his mouth, but before he could say anything Sanemi shushed him and handed him a piece of paper.

Sanemi then walked away very fast and silently.

"What is this?"

Giyuu questioned himself as he opened the paper up, slowly.

_______________________________________