PART 12: TEAMWORK!

Akaza starts laughing and then stops with a serious look on his face.

"Catch me if you can!"
Akaza throws the man he was holding by the hair towards the sky, resulting the body to fall down with a thud.

He jumps up, high in the air and in a flash, lands on the ground, right in front of Sanemi and Giyuu.

"I will destroy you Hashiras!" Shouts Akaza.

"It's our job, to destroy you Demons, you piece of shit!" Sanemi replies.

"Oh! You're so annoying! You're reminding of Douma. So, I will destroy you first!

Akaza tries to punch Sanemi but Sanemi dodges the attack.

"Sure, I'll love it!" Sanemi laughs.

Giyuu takes his sword out and cuts Akaza's arm, the one he used to punch Sanemi.

Akaza regenerates in a second. He looks at Giyuu and smiles.

"This guy is stupid but you, black haired boy, you seem to be intelligent... There's still time you know? Become a Demon! There's so much fun!"

"No, thank you. I am happier being a human, and don't you dare call my friend stupid."

Just when, Giyuu and Akaza were talking, Sanemi appears from the back attacking Akaza on the back.
Akaza regenerates the deep cut formed in less than a second.

Akaza turns around and immediately starts punching Sanemi with his unbelievably strong power.

Sanemi dodges all attacks.

"Being an Upper rank 3, and this is what you've got? Just this?"
Sanemi teases Akaza while he was still fighting.

"Water Breathing, First Form: Water Surface Slash!"

Giyuu runs towards Akaza, cutting two of his arms at once this time.

"You're getting on my nerves, white haired boy, What's your name?" Akaza completely ignores Giyuu.

"SANEMI SHINAZUGAWA!! Better get used to hearing that name, you pink haired piece of shit!"
Sanemi teases Akaza.

"Don't you think it's better be a Demon, SANEMI!?" Akaza still asked.

"No, I don't! Haha"
Sanemi suddenly does a flip, landing on his feet, he exhales.

"Wind Breathing, First Form: Dust Whirlwind Cutter!" He says softly.

Sanemi ran towards Akaza with a desperate look on his face.

Sanemi jumps high in the air and spins, causing a whirlwind-like effect.
He swings his sword, with what, came a huge amount of powerful storm-like
Wind.

I can get this striped bastard in no time if I do this! Did he really think I was stupid? Well! He can see the results now, of course!....

This white haired boy, he is really pissing me off! He is powerful, I have to convince him to be a Demon! Just somehow!

"HAH! NOW THATS WHAT I CALL FUN!!!"
Sanemi starts laughing with pleasure.

He goes for Akaza's neck but it barely made a scratch.

"What the-?" Sanemi pauses.

Akaza punches Sanemi, causing him to fall on the ground.

Giyuu comes towards Akaza, piercing the sword through his chest.

"We're not interested in being Demons so forget about having us convinced..."
Giyuu whispers in a deadly way.

Sanemi doesn't back down, he gets up, again.

"Wind Breathing: Fifth Form, Cold Mountain Wind."

Sanemi had a serious look on his face this time.

He stands still, with little leaves falling on the ground to suddenly start floating. They slowly get attracted to the sword, and the surroundings turn cold. A gush of wind flows, making Giyuu's hair flow too. Giyuu looks at Sanemi, who comes running towards them.

SLASH! he forms a deep cut on Akaza's neck, almost separating it.

"Tomioka, we can get him if we....*cough!*....."

Sanemi coughs out blood, an impact of Akaza's punch.

"Are you okay Shinazugawa-San?"
Giyuu asks Sanemi.

"Yeah! I'm fine. Now, listen to me, Tomioka."

"We can get him..." Sanemi tells Giyuu.

"How?" Giyuu replies.

"TEAMWORK!"