PART 19: WILL WE WIN?

(Includes a little smut.)

What happened in the last part:

"I guess we aren't leaving today, Tomioka."
Sanemi looks at Giyuu.

"You're right."
Giyuu looks at Sanemi.

They look at Douma.

"LET US SHOW YOU OUR POWER!"
They shout.
_______________________________________

Back to the current time:

"Hahaha! I would love to see your power! Muzan-Sama has sent me to hunt you two down, for Akaza-dono couldn't do anything. I will most certainly do it. Also, I'm a little disappointed since you are not women. But it's okay! I eat both men and women."

I wanna kill this guy...
Thought Sanemi.

"Well, well show me your power!
Go ahead!"
Douma smiles warmly.

"Shinazugawa-San."
Giyuu looks at Sanemi in a serious way.

"What?"
Asked Sanemi, still looking at Douma.

"He feels strangely strong. Will we be able to defeat this guy?"
Asked Giyuu.

Sanemi turns his head, to look at Giyuu.

"Let's not act like fools and give our best. If we give a hundred percent, we could defeat him."
Said Sanemi locking his eyes with Giyuu.

"Okay. But.... He doesn't take anything seriously, and-"

Giyuu is interrupted by Douma, who clears his throat.

"Enough talking already! I feel neglected... Atleast, talk with me!"

Says Douma with a little teardrop forming right below one of his eye.
But no one would care about his tears. Afterall, all he showed was fake emotions. Almost everything he expressed, his smile to his frown, was fake. It would be hard to believe if he said he felt love.

Sanemi slowly walks backwards.

Giyuu looks at him, puzzled.
"What are you-"

"Shh..."
Sanemi shushes Giyuu.

"This is getting interesting!" Says Douma.

Soon enough, Giyuu knew Sanemi was planning an attack.

Sanemi let out a breath.

"Wind breathing, Second Form: Claws-Purifying Wind!"

Sanemi slowly lifts the sword upwards and run towards Douma.
Woosh! He swiftly unleashes vertical slashes. In the intention to damage Douma's body with a 'claw-like' attack.
Douma gets cut into few pieces, falling down.
He regenerates fast, and teases Sanemi.

"Oh...I Guess that's what you got! It's okay, don't feel weak or bad. Try again but this time, a little harder~"

"Oh my god.... you're insane!"
Says Sanemi in a loud voice.

Douma laughs silently. He slowly rests his eyes on Giyuu. Laughter escaped his lips. He felt attracted to Giyuu. He soon stepped forward, somewhat slowly.

He's getting too close... I must not make any movement. He might let go...
Thought Giyuu.

Knowing Douma, only coming close wasn't what he would do. He would go for something more. Douma's antics always included uncomfortable touching. Which, Giyuu was about to experience. Little did Giyuu know.

Douma came very close and hugged Giyuu. He then ran his fingers over Giyuu's back. Giyuu's eyes shut close.
A pink blush spread around his face. This would usually happen whenever Giyuu looked at someone he loved: Sanemi. But this blush, wasn't out of love, but the way Douma touched him. Giyuu couldn't handle anymore. He was mistaken for thinking if he didn't move, Douma would leave him alone.

Splash! Blood started dripping down and fall on the ground. The beautiful and clean Nichirin Blade of Sanemi stabbed halfway through Douma's back.

"Ah~"
Said Douma, it was hard to tell if he let out a moan or a sound of pain.

"Stay....BACK!!!"
Sanemi shouts.

Douma looked back, smiling at Sanemi.

"Let me do what I want to in peace, please?"

Says Douma and looks back at Giyuu.
He slowly reaches Giyuu's ear and bites it. His fangs pierce into Giyuu's soft skin, drawing blood. Drip! Drops of blood fall on Giyuu's shoulder, one after another.

"Ugh!" Giyuu grunts as he pushes Douma away.

"Defensive, I see."
Said Douma with a smirk.

"Things are getting boring... Why don't we start to fight now? We don't have all night, am I right?"
Said Douma.

"Water Breathing, First Form: Water Surface Slash!"

Giyuu came running towards Douma with his sword, cutting through Douma's upper body. Douma regenerates back. It was no use. They could only clear Douma out of existence if they could cut off his head. Which, Let's say wasn't easy.... at all.

"Hahaha I wanna fight too!"
Said Douma smiling and holding his fans. He opened them and closed his eyes.

"Blood Demon Art!"

"This isn't good."
Said Sanemi.

Douma formed large amounts of needle-like sharp objects that were made of ice, and were aiming at the two 21 year olds. The sharp ice came flying towards them in the speed of light.

Both Sanemi and Giyuu held their swords towards the flying ice and eliminating the ice that were coming towards them.

Soon enough, they got rid of Douma's attack.

But Douma hadn't had enough, he wanted more, more fun.

With his Blood Demon Art, he formed a giant, sharp, ice body, which was aimed only towards Sanemi.

"I am letting you off the hook, dear."
He said looking at Giyuu.

He added,
"He'll die soon and I'll get to have fun with you, alone, All night!"

Douma grinned as he pointed the giant object towards Sanemi, letting it go.

SMASH! Sanemi fell down, getting pressed by the object, he tried to block it but he couldn't. He knew that for its big size, he would've never blocked it.

"Arghhh!!!!" Sanemi grunts as he tries to push the object away.

The whole big ice body was basically on top of Sanemi, pinning him down.
Sanemi could partially see Douma and Giyuu. He tried but couldn't move.

"NO!" Giyuu screamed as his eyes filled with anger.

Douma started laughing.

Sanemi thought to himself,
Oh no... If I don't get away with this stupid icy giant, I will not be able to fight and help Giyuu....I- I am unsure...
Will we win?