PART 4: ON THE WAY!

Sanemi and Giyuu start their journey to Kyoto.
Both of them wait till the train to Kyoto arrives.

"We should stay alarmed, demons might come from anywhere."Giyuu said.

"That's right. There are a lot of people here and it's night." Replies Sanemi with his hands on his sword.

"But if someone noticed we have swords, they might think we're going to kill them and they will start shouting." Giyuu adds.

Why is Tomioka making me agree with him? I hate having to co-operate with him...

"Sigh.....You are right Tomioka. So where do we hide them?"

"I think hiding them under our haoris will be a good idea. We can get them out whenever we want. It will be easier."

"...fine."agrees Sanemi.

"You, you will follow my plan?"

asks Giyuu with a puzzled look.

"Yeah! You got any problem with that?"asks Sanemi.

"..."

Giyuu stays silent staring at Sanemi's face.

"HAH!?"

"No." Giyuu says in a calm tone.

"Good." Sanemi calms down as well.

Lady on the mic: THE TRAIN TO KYOTO IS ARRIVING! KINDLY WAIT PATIENTLY TILL IT ARRIVES, LET ME REPEAT...
THE TRAIN TO KYOTO...

"FINALLY!"

Sanemi's eyes start to shine while he smiles a little.

The train slowly arrives and stops right in front of Giyuu and Sanemi.

Giyuu looks at Sanemi as if he was focusing on his face.
Sanemi notices Giyuu and looks at him.

"What?" Sanemi asks.

"Nothing, let's go."
Both get on the train.

Giyuu senses a demon near them.

"Shinazugawa-San,"

"Hmm?"

"I think there is a demon nearby..."
Giyuu's eyes widen as he starts running in the train, he grabs his sword and swiftly jumps with his long black hair flowing in the air.

Sanemi seems a little flustered by his appearance but he lets that feeling go away as soon as he realises that there are other people on the train who will start shouting at Giyuu.

Too late. Everyone saw the big sword in Giyuu's hands

"AAA! A MAN WITH A SWORD! HE'LL KILL US FOR SURE!!!"
a little girl screamed.

This annoying brat...Why does she have to shout? Tch. Careless Tomioka! I can't blame him though. He will have to reveal his sword to slay demons.

The whole train was shouting at this moment.

Giyuu starts running without a sound.

An ugly looking demon standing right in front of him turns back, but before it could attack, Giyuu swiftly cuts his neck and the demon falls down.

He puts his sword right back in place.

Sanemi was worried since the whole train was shouting but when he saw Giyuu fighting, he was impressed by his skills.

Tomioka is skilled...... Shit! What the fuck am I thinking!? There's no time for his appreciation.
Sanemi shook his head to avoid the 'stupid'thoughts.

Giyuu runs back to Sanemi.

"Shi...na..zu"
Giyuu pauses for a moment.
"ga...wa...san!"

Giyuu couldn't speak properly as he was breathless and was panting.

"Oi! Stupid Tomioka!"
Sanemi looks angry again.

"What?"
Giyuu starts thinking about what he had done.

"How could you reveal the sword like this? You could've took it out when you were close to the demon! See what happened?"

Sanemi shows Giyuu the shouting people on the train.

Giyuu was shook.

"We are done for now!" Sanemi added.

A man walks up to them.