PART 23: REST

They all walked back to the house where Sanemi and Giyuu had stayed.
They weren't in a hurry so, they relaxed as they slowly made their way to the house. The sun shone brightly and they were sweating.

It was midday when they reached the entrance of the house.
_______________________________________

"WHAT!?"

The girl shouted out as she came to know about everything that had happened with them last night. The girl stared at them. Blood, bruises and dirt all over their faces.

"You're gonna keep us standing at the entrance or what?"

Asked Sanemi, a little annoyed.

"N-no.. Of course not! Come in, come in.."

"Ara Ara~ such a beautiful place!"
Shinobu smiled.

"Just wait! We'll be getting separate beds..."
The girl walked out.

Sanemi and Giyuu stared at her. She made them sleep together on the same bed, but now got separate ones.

She escorted Shinobu to her room, giving her a pile of towels, a kimono and showed her the way to the bathroom.

"You could enjoy the hot spring too!"
She said.

"Oh my! I would love to..."

Shinobu gave her a 'closed-eye' smile.

The girl bowed and left.
_______________________________________

Shinobu slowly went inside the hot steamy water, as she relaxed.

"Ah! I feel so relieved!"
Shinobu said to herself.

Shinobu would smile all the time, sometimes, hiding her true feelings behind it. But this time, Shinobu truly felt happy, relaxed, relieved and all kinds of good feelings all together.
She didn't know why. Maybe it was because she had killed Douma. A huge weight was lifted from her body.

She looked up at the sky.

"Ne-San, You must be happy! You deserve to be... Douma is gone!"

Shinobu whispered.

A little drop of tear formed under her eyes. But, she didn't feel sad. Maybe it was because her task was completed.
Whatever it was, Shinobu had changed. She decided to stop faking her smile.

She went out of the bath, slowly putting on her kimono. She looked neat and tidy. Though it hurt since an icy bullet hit her, she still was okay.
_______________________________________
With Giyuu and Sanemi:

Giyuu went to take a bath while Sanemi sat on the bed, looking at the girl who was arranging a bed on the other corner of the room.

After she was done, she went out.

Giyuu came out minutes later, looking at Sanemi sitting on the bed silently, looking at the floor.

"I am back..."
Giyuu said a little hesitatingly.

Sanemi looked at Giyuu and nodded with a straight face, he looked lost.

Giyuu knew something was bothering him, for staying silent like this was very unlike him. Sanemi walked past Giyuu.
Giyuu immediately turned back and held Sanemi's hand.

"Shinazugawa-San, are you okay?"
He asked.

Sanemi turned back, and nodded.

"I know you aren't... Maybe we could talk about it after you take a bath?"
Giyuu asked Sanemi, concerned.

Sanemi didn't reply to him and left.

Giyuu exhales softly.
_______________________________________

Later on...

Sanemi comes out.

Giyuu wasn't in the room. Sanemi checks the backyard, where there was a place to sit.
Giyuu was sitting there silently. Giyuu turns back to find Sanemi standing behind him.

"Shinazugawa-San..."

Sanemi sat beside Giyuu, who was waiting for him.

"Is everything okay?"
Giyuu asked.

"Yes, everything's fine."

"I feel like you're lying to me."

Sanemi let out a deep sigh.
He looked at Giyuu.

Sanemi regretted not being able to help Giyuu when Douma did all those things to him. He couldn't save the one he loved. He thought that he should put all his thoughts about falling in love with Giyuu aside, afterall, he knew Giyuu didn't like him back. He thought Giyuu would never love someone like Sanemi, ever.

But, he also knew he couldn't forget Giyuu. That innocent face of Giyuu, the big blue eyes and that cute blank expression of his. Sanemi didn't know how to get rid of his feelings towards Giyuu.

"I am not lying..."
Sanemi said.

But Giyuu was sure he was lying.

"I can see it in your eyes. We're friends, right? Atleast tell me what's bothering you!"
Giyuu insisted.

"Sigh....Fine!"
Sanemi decided to tell the truth.
_______________________________________

Yo! Another update today hope you liked it.
Also,

They will confess soon!
Byee •w•

SaneGiyuu: Wind and Water don't get alongजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें