PART 10: ADMIRING SUNSET

After a few hours, Sanemi's eyes flutter open. His eyes adjust with his surroundings. The sun was about to set.
He looks around him. Sunlight was flooding the whole room through the window. As Sanemi turns around, he finds Giyuu, right in front of his face. They were too close, with their noses touching.

Sanemi immediately turns away with his whole face turning red. His face heated up, but soon enough, Sanemi was normal again. He was relieved that Giyuu was sleeping.

Sanemi gets out of bed and as the sun was about to set and it would be evening time soon, he woke Giyuu up too.

Before waking Giyuu up, Sanemi looks at his face.

Tomioka is.... beautiful...WAIT!
What am I thinking!? UGHH..

Sanemi shakes his head to get away from such weird thoughts.

"Oi, Oi Tomioka! Wake up..."

"Nnn~ Sh-shinazugawa...san..."
Says Giyuu sleepily with his eyes still closed.

Damn... Tomioka is cute.
Thought Sanemi.

Sanemi realises what he was thinking and gets mad at himself, shouting and cursing.

"Ahhhhhh!! What the Fuck is wrong with meee!?"

Giyuu wakes up hearing all the cursing and shouting.

"Are you okay, Shinazugawa-San?"
Giyuu asked with concern.

"....YEAH I AM OKAY!!!" He replied.

Giyuu gets out of bed.

"I'll change now." Sanemi leaves the room to change into his uniform.

He comes back.
"Tomioka! It's your turn now."

"Hmm.." Giyuu leaves the room.

This place is pretty! Sanemi thought.

He walks into the balcony. The sun had just started to set. The whole sky was orange. With the big sun slowly descending. It was a beautiful sight.
Sanemi exhaled calmly. The serenity of the scenery he was looking at was breathtaking.
The clouds looked golden and little diamond-looking shiny stars had started to appear. The trees were orange, yellow and red which reminded Sanemi that Autumn was near.

Giyuu comes back.
Giyuu sees Sanemi admiring the view in the balcony. Giyuu joins him.

Giyuu opens his mouth as if to say something, but closes it.

"You want to say something?"
Sanemi had noticed Giyuu, so he asked him.

"I'm sorry Shinazugawa-San."
Giyuu was apologizing to Sanemi.

"What for?" Sanemi asks.

"That day...."Giyuu continues.

"That day I said that I don't have any problem with you to Oyakata-sama, I didn't mean to make you the bad guy.
Also, later that day I completely ignored you when you were talking to me...So, I am sorry."

Sanemi's eyes widen when he processes what Giyuu said.
Sanemi already forgot that ever happened.

Sanemi pauses for a moment.

"For what you've did, Tomioka, I will never forgive you, EVER."

Tomioka is very innocent. Having a little fun with him won't hurt.
Sanemi thought.

Giyuu thought Sanemi was serious.

Giyuu's mind:
Shinazugawa-San will never forgive me? This is bad. I thought I was just about to be his friend. No...I will not back down. Oyakata-sama won't be happy. But why won't he forgive me?

Giyuu looked sad.

"Hey, Tomioka! .... Tomioka?"
Giyuu wasn't responding again.

Sanemi puts his hand on Giyuu's shoulder.

With the sudden touch, that too by Sanemi, Giyuu feels a shiver down his spine, gaining consciousness again.

"Tomioka.....I was joking!"
Sanemi starts laughing.

It was his first time laughing so much with pleasure in front of Giyuu.

Sanemi looked genuinely happy.

Giyuu stares at Sanemi, blushing a bright shade of red.

Sanemi looks at Giyuu and sees the blush around his face. He ignores it.

"Oi, Tomioka. Don't you ever smile?"
Asks Sanemi in a sarcastic way.

Giyuu was feeling happy for he was seeing Sanemi genuinely happy in front of him.

"I will, one day." Replies Giyuu.

"I bet that day will never come." Sanemi continues his sarcastic tone.

They were silent for minutes.
It was getting dark.

"Thank you! Shinazugawa-San, for being my friend." Giyuu looks at Sanemi.

"Yeah, whatever." Sanemi replies.