PART 25: JEALOUSY

Shinobu slowly closed her eyes as she fell asleep.

The Insect Hashira had fallen in love with the Water Hashira since way back. She thought he liked her back too. Her misunderstanding made her think that it wasn't a one sided love, and Giyuu truly loved her, which wasn't true. Infact, she went so far that she also tried to flirt with Giyuu. But, Giyuu couldn't figure it out. He thought of her as a very good friend and highly respected her.
_______________________________________

Giyuu and Sanemi's room:

Giyuu had fallen asleep. Sanemi couldn't sleep and he woke up. He turned around to find Giyuu sleeping peacefully.

I love you Tomioka, just ... Just how do I say this....

Sanemi's thoughts kept bugging him, all night.

If I won't confess soon, Giyuu will be out of my hand. But, I just can't admit it... Should I tell him about this when we are back? I will take him somewhere where it's just the two of us...

Sanemi falls asleep.
_______________________________________

In the morning:

Birds started chirping as the sun had come up.
The little cherry blossom petals flew in the air, and the fresh air gushed into the house.

Sanemi was the first one to wake up, then Shinobu, and finally Giyuu.

"Good morning, Shinazugawa-San!!"
Shinobu smiled at Sanemi.

"Good morning."
Sanemi replied.

They all were in their uniforms and were all ready. The girl had called the doctor who checked them and said that it's fine and that they weren't hurt that much. Though, Sanemi and Shinobu's conditions were a bit worse than Giyuu. After the doctor had left, the girl went to get breakfast for the Hashiras.

"Good morning everyone!"

The friendly voice of the girl could be heard from the door.

She slid it open and her friends had bought food. They smiled at them, placing it on the table and left.

"Mmm! Delicious..."
Shinobu exclaimed.

_______________________________________

After breakfast:

"Ara Ara~ Thank you so much for everything!"
Shinobu said.

"No problem at all!"
The girl smiled.

"Actually... I'm a little sad you are going, you should've stayed for a little longer."
The girl said, sniffing a little.

"Next time we visit Kyoto, we'll surely come by and see you!"
Shinobu reassured her.

"O-okay! Goodbye!"
She waved at them as they slowly walked away.

They reached the station as it got a little darker.

"That was a long journey."
Sanemi said, as the train slowly stopped in front of him.

"It was a memorable one."
Replied Giyuu.

They made sure their swords were hidden and got in.
_______________________________________

The journey continued, as they sat silently. Giyuu and Sanemi sat together, while Shinobu sat behind them.

It was night time, but the Hashiras were awake.

"I'm happy to see that you two are friends now! I guess Oyakata-sama's plan worked then, don't you think?"
Asked Shinobu in a teasing manner.

"I guess so..."
Giyuu said quietly.

"Shinazugawa-San..."

Giyuu asked as his blue eyes met the pale purple eyes of the taller Hashira.

"Hmm?"
Asked Sanemi.

"I...brought this for you."
Said Giyuu as he pulled something out of his pocket.

On his hand, was a perfect Ohagi that he had sneaked in from the breakfast.

Seriously, I like this guy? He brought Ohagi from breakfast! He's insane!
Just...what did I see in him? I guess love is blind afterall.

Sanemi thought as he spoke-

"Y-you brought this?"

Giyuu nodded.

Not wanting to turn Giyuu down, he picked it.

Giyuu's eyes shine as a slight blush appears on his soft cheeks. He still had a straight face on.

Sanemi didn't eat it, slowly throwing it away. He just picked it up for Giyuu's sake, to make him happy.
_______________________________________

Hours later:

Giyuu falls asleep. Shinobu and Sanemi were still awake.

Giyuu's head slowly falls on Sanemi's shoulder, who felt a Shiver go down his spine.

"T-Tomioka..."
Sanemi said quietly as he looked at Giyuu and sighed.

A slight red blush appears on his face.

He looked at Giyuu's face. He looked very comfortable. Sanemi smiled gently as he closed his eyes and rested his head on top of Giyuu's and they both fell asleep.

What he didn't know was that Shinobu was sitting behind them.

The feeling Shinobu felt,

Jealousy...
_______________________________________

Hey! Hope you liked this part... I'm going crazy and leaving cliffhangers everywhere!

Sorry, I didn't update yesterday. So.... Eat this upp!

Byee!

Word count: 736! Amazing!