50 | Impending Confessions

Do follow me buddies (Ruhani_Gupta) so that you don't miss out on any important announcement.

You can also follow me on Instagram ( ruhaniwrites_ ) for story updates, recommendations and writing tips.

Also Please do Vote (The Star Icon⭐) and Comment as much as you can. It genuinely motivates your author to write more.

Can I complete 900 followers after this chapter? Follow kro jaldi jaldi!

Happy Reading! ❤️

Chapter dedicated to s_mask24
_____________________

Chapter dedicated to s_mask24_____________________

____________________

Aditya's Pov

"Why is she not picking up the phone!" I grumbled for the umpteenth time, cutting the call in irritation before diverting my attention to the laptop screen.

My thoughts were still occupied by the probable scenarios when the door to my office flung open, revealing my wife trudging towards me, smiling like a Cheshire cat.

My mouth flung open in appreciation at her beautiful form as I gazed at her from top to bottom. I wonder how effortlessly she carries an attire as simple as a mustard-colored shirt with minute prints and black trousers with sheer elegance.

A smile wore my lips as she careened closer, almost hopping like a rabbit. And my surprise to see her wore away as a chuckle escaped my lips when her half-tied hair danced on her shoulders with each excited step she took in my direction.

Before I could decipher the reason for her unannounced arrival, she launched herself over me, my lap to be precise.

"God! Riya!" I chastised softly, startled by her sudden attack. Canoping her waist with my arms, I adjusted her on my lap with her legs dangling to the side.

She giggled, planting a sloppy kiss on my cheeks while I peered at her in befuddlement.

So much romance? Is she the same woman I left at home today?

"Why weren't you picking up the phone? And why are you here?" I questioned, almost glaring at her for her irresponsible behavior.

"Oh Wow! My husband is so happy about my arrival. Such a sweetheart he is." She threw a saccharine smile, sarcasm dripping in her tone.

I rolled my eyes, grasping her waist before she could fall from my lap. My gaze then flickered to the door, relieved that it was shut.

"Stop being difficult." I mumbled, holding the bunch of her hair before pulling them to the other side of her neck.