E P I L O G U E S

Heya Dear ones,

If you have read till the last chapter, then thank you so much for giving a chance to Love Unrushed!. I hope you all loved the unrushed story of Adi and Riya's love.

Your time, engagement and appreciation on each of the chapters means the world to me. If by any chance, you have missed voting, then it would make my day if you could vote on all the chapters and share your views about your experience reading LR!.

Also,

Adi and Riya's story has not been over yet. Hence, if you are up to read an epilogue that defies all the epilogues you have ever read, dive into the three epilogues of Love Unrushed!

These are, namely;

Epilogue-I ( 8K Words)

Epilogue-II ( 9K Words)

Epilogue-III + 23 fun facts about Love Unrushed!
(18K words + 1.8K Words)
(Almost 20K in totality)

The Epilogues and the fun facts are available exclusively on Scrollstack for a minimal payment.

And each of the epilogue is in continuation of the previous one. Hence, these are a fulfilling read for each one of you which you wouldn't regret going through.

The Scrollstack profile is Ruhaniguptawrites. Link in inline comment.

For a spoiler of the Epilogues, you can also visit my Instagram profile (link in bio).

Thank You,
Love,
R❤️

Thank You,Love,R❤️