34 | Period Pampers

Do follow me buddies Ruhani_Guptaso that you don't miss out on any important announcement.

Also please do Vote (The Star Icon⭐) and Comment. It motivates your author to write more.

Chapter dedicated to Rmjinvjkchimminhope7❤️

*******

Happy Reading!❤️

Loooooonggg Chapter Ahead!🤎🙈

********

Aditya's Pov

"Periods?" I figured, keenly observing my wife's varied facial expressions.

Her scowl deepened, as she turned her body towards the opposite side and hugged her cuddle pillow with one arm, while her other arm covered her eyes.

"I told you na, it's nothing." She mumbled, though her irritated yet painful tone couldn't be missed.

I sighed deeply at her stubborn self and scooted a little closer to her.

Touching her arms from the back, I voiced politely, "I know you are in pain, so why are you not telling me? Would you like it if I don't share my pain with you? We both know you are on your monthly cycle."

She remained silent for a few seconds, and mumbled, "It's awkward." She stayed mum, and voiced again, "Talking about it is awkward, very awkward in fact."

I shook my head at her words, though I knew she couldn't see me, "Lae, why awkward. It's natural, and it's a part of life. There's nothing awkward or weird about it."

"I've never talked about it with any male. You won't understand Aditya." She spoke annoyed, now holding her stomach, shutting her eyes in pain.

"I am not just any male, I am your husband Riya. How will I help you, if I am least aware of what you are going through?" I wanted to chide her but decided otherwise.

She straightened on her back the next second, and peered at me with her swollen eyes and murmured gently,

"Talking about it is uncomfortable. It would be uncomfortable for you too."

Smiling at her bufoonish thoughts, I palmed her cheek gently, and vocalized,

"Isn't this relationship all about confiding all the undiscussed, untalked, and uncomfortable topics which we've been dodging since eternity? Isnt"

A subtle hint of understanding marred her features, and she nodded meekly after a few seconds of contemplation,

She now looked a bit ready to voice out her problems and pains, as she opened her mouth to speak,

"My stomach is paining." A pained expression crossed her face whilst saying this.

Before I could utter a word in reply, she added,

"And my back is paining too." I nodded and began to speak, but she again added,

"And my legs too." I opened my mouth to answer, but couldn't,

"And my head is aching." No, this time I didn't attempt to even utter a word, letting her complete first.

"I am feeling nauseous too, and my insides are bubbling with anger, and I am cranky and irritated to the extent that even your jeans on that stupid office chair are irritating me, along with those shoes of yours recklessly lying on the floor." She ended glaring in the direction of my jeans. Her expressions transforming tremendously from pained to anger with each word she uttered while I gulped in horror hearing her.